+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

KARIZMA V/S FZ 16 - Which one to buy!

Advert.

keshavdhingra
    keshavdhingra is offline Just in!

KARIZMA V/S FZ 16 - Which one to buy!

Advert.
    wanna purchase a bike.. can someone help..? i've dilemma in KARIZMA and FZ 16.
    which bike has a good craze..??
    looks of fz 16 is killing.. but i think its not an evergreen bike as KARIZMA. .
    did karizma is still having the same image.. as it has got earlier?? IS IT OUT DATED...? plz tell me..
    will fz 16 maintains the craze for a long time..??
    plz reply. asap
    between these two.. n does karizma have space for a LEG GAURD..?? to prevent it from any damage..

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: KARIZMA V/S FZ 16 - Which one to buy!

go for karizma if you can afford it coz it's far better than fz16 in looks n also it's an evergreen bike.
    kamal

maxgr8
    maxgr8 is offline Newbie

karizma!!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

I will vote for FZ 16. You know ever since the launch of FZ 16 and R15, Yamaha's sale in India increased more than 200%. A friend of mine who is also here in eTI, few days back asked me same question and I suggested him to go for FZ16 instead of Karizma. Karizma is good bike and first proper sports bike for India but on the other hand, FZ16 is based on Yamaha's international bike and its also time tested so I can say that it will be able to maintain its craze for a good time.

And that friend of mine is not regretting at all for buying FZ16 instead of Karizma !

saikat16in
    saikat16in is offline Newbie

Just got my new Devil yesterday, FZ16s red and Silver, I must say its a real lord of the streets, drove the bike and really satisfied with the performance, the looks stunning and specially for tall boys or over weighted guys, here is ur chance to show off.........................
    balance is modified in the new variant, so that u can easily tilt to turn, even handle grips will give u a feel of riding a bullet........
    the body weight is centrifuged so even on high pick ups sudden brake will not throw u upfront,
    digital metre is rectified so that u can clearly read out the readings even in broad daylight, and also the orange illumination will not pain ur eyes in night (as pulsar does)
    headlights are brilliant, yesterday I drove the bike in total blackout (power cut occured in my place) but its illumination ,,,, I must say "GR8"

some of my friends are having pulsars 150, and after riding this they all agreed, FZis million times ahead of pulsar
    my davil cost me 73338/- on road (kolkata)
    GUYS!!!! REALLY GO FOR IT, ITS WORTH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

setcoyamaha
    setcoyamaha is offline Just in!

I would go for FZ-16. If you love riding then go for something which will give you the punch and torque when riding in the city.
    Cant compare Yamaha with Hero Honda R&D for styling and performance.

7. Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Cool

FZ 16 bcoz it has new technology nd killer looks with same average as Fz

+ Post a Comment HERE!