+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How would you rate the Honda CBF Stunner???

Advert.

anupam_iwin
    anupam_iwin is offline Just in!

How would you rate the Honda CBF Stunner???

Advert.
    Hi !!!!!
    I didn't find more user reviews on Honda Stuner... I am planning to buy it soon... Can somebody please help me in this regard???

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: How would you rate the Honda CBF Stunner???

Well, if you want to buy under 150 cc bike then Bajaj Discover 135 is best in all around aspect but if you are style conscious and want something different in good package then go for Honda CBF Stunner. And if you want best mileage at 125 cc but good styling too then look for TVS Flame 125cc.

mitra
    mitra is offline Just in!

well buddy. i just bought a stunner on diwali. i surveyed most of the bikes, but stunner was one where i got my every need satisfied.
    looks, mileage, performance( though its 125cc but hondas engine is doing a gud job).
    so i will suggest u that if u are luking for bike between 100 and 150cc then u must go for stunner.

anupam_iwin

Thanx a lot dudes. Surely look wise Stunner will get the top rating.
    But have anybody faced with any maintenance hazard for Honda bikes....... I mean how is the service centre and maintenance experience?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

from my personal experience, behavour changes service center to service center.. but overall its OK as my few friends have Honda bikes, until now they are happy with there possessions.

anupam_iwin

Thanks a lot Ricky and Mitra for sharing your views , but I am really surprised to find comments from only two people.

7. Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

hi anupam
    eTI is an emerging community where people like you and me will make it more useful by our contribution. You share your experience and I share mine, slowly will be nice hangout .

varunpattappan Guest

hi
    i own a discover135 for the past 2 years. the bike stuns with its performance of engine but is short of the 5th gear. it can race at 90kmph with a good handling.
    the area where bajaj fails are its electronic departments and cheap quality materials.
    I have changed self start relay, clutch switch relay, bulb at the rear, speedometer cable (3 times !!!), trip meter clamp, even disc plat in the front was with a defect.
    Remember the bike looses its quality after a year. bajaj cant be compared to the honda or yamahas's quality and long life.
    I have the idea to change over to the honda stunner or a yamaha fazer.

+ Post a Comment HERE!