+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

We can eradicate it if we try togethter - Corruption in India

Advert.

An Indian
    An Indian is offline Just in!

Post We can eradicate it if we try togethter - Corruption in India

Advert.
    Corruption in India

ohh! corruption in India like totally corroded good it neither be revive nor be rejuvenate .because most of the sectors and we can say each and every sector engrossed by his except anti corruption sector may but i am not sure.
    I really feel sorry to say all that things after all i also feel proud to be an Indian but all this thing which never be change are have questioned on my proud on our proud .
    If we really want to free our country from corruption than start from today,starts from yourself start from your family,start from your sector,start from your city,start from your state and definitely it will reach to all over India.
    today everyone wants to do something for India but with how? what? can i? such type of question in our mind.
    just forget about everything and just don't do the thing for whose your mind never gives permission ,
    incidence about me: 1 year ago i wants to apply for my passport and i ask some people they told me many things do this do that every things are fair but they told me one thing ,go to police station give them some money and they will pass or send your application fast otherwise this process takes so many months then refuses all that things and after some days i went to police station i talk to officer they asked me is it urgent i told him yes and he said me i will send your form today so you see i also not offered him any bribe and he also not interested in taking bribe so moral is if we are not ready to pay then how they can accept ? so please please don't encourage anyone or don't try to give bribe
    that it if everyone do only this thing i can definitely say in coming 10 years our country will be totally free from corruption
    so please don,t be a bribed or don't bribe.
    thank you

Sidhartha
    Sidhartha is offline eTI Member
    Right said
    We are actually also contributing to the corruption because we have not accepted corruption as part of the system.

+ Post a Comment HERE!