+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Unauthorized ATM cash widthdrawal from ICICI bank

Advert.

Sachin Singh Guest

Unauthorized ATM cash widthdrawal from ICICI bank

Advert.
    Sir,

I have saving account with ICICI bank and I someone had taken money from my account without my knowledge.

On 20th March 2011, I had withdrawn Rs. 15000 thousand from my ICICI bank account through ATM nearby my house. But in evening I received SMS that Rs. 35000 has been withdrawn. I immediately visited ATM and took mini statement and yes , the amount deducated was Rs. 35000.

I called customer care and they then blocked my card and also blocked my internet banking and asked me to file complaint in police for fraud. On 12th I lodged FIR and also submitted its details to customer care.

Till now I have not heard anything from bank this regard and also police investigation is not going anywhere. Please help me to recover my hard earned money.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    It is not clear how someone else got hold of your credit card. But in this case bank and Police should help you. They can get transaction number and see on which ATM it was withdrawn and then the basis of time of transaction, they can see CCTV footage to know which person has taken your money. They should help you!

+ Post a Comment HERE!