+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Screen Saver can't run, need driver compatible with direct 3D on P5V800MX motherboard

Advert.

dextross08
    dextross08 is offline Just in!

Screen Saver can't run, need driver compatible with direct 3D on P5V800MX motherboard

Advert.
    why is it that i cannot have a screen saver .. it says that the screen saver an't run because it requires a newer video card or one that's compatible with direct3d ... and i alse cannot play a 3d game .. anyone knows what video card is compatible with windows 7 ??? my motherboard is p5v800mx

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    What is your graphic card, is it default one i.e onboard.

Though your problem only has one solution, install latest driver for your display card.

dextross08
    my graphic card onboard is nvidia geforce 5500 .. i cannot find the latest driver for windows 7 ...

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper
    you can go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers to download the latest driver for nvidia graphic card.

dextross08
    i already downloaded the latest driver of nvidia .. but this is not compatible with my Os .. i am using windows 7 .. and my motherboard is p5v800mx and graphic card is nvidia geforce fx5500 .. can you find me a driver that is compatible with my motherboard and graphics card .. plz give me a download link ... thank you in advance

Ricky
    I have seen this working on windows 7, I had given link to that download in other thread where you asked question at first.

7. Advert.

dextross08
    i already downloaded your link ... but it says it is compatible only for windows vista ... why was that saying that thing if you are saying that your downloaded link is compatible in windows 7 while i installed it on my computer and says only applicable for vista ...

Ricky
    Well, ignore that message and simply install it.

rubyjackon
    rubyjackon is offline Just in!
    I think it would be graphic problem you should repair it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!