+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My gf's father got heart attack aftr hearing that we want to marry in intercaste

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

My gf's father got heart attack aftr hearing that we want to marry in intercaste

Advert.
    What should i do i dont have words to explain my condition we were in a relationship from last 6 months before we wer frnds we both r working in a diff. govt bank but when she asked her father for us he fallen with an heart attack and now she is also saying that we cant be with each other anymore bcz she dont want to hurt his parents feelings his sister nd brother is ready but they said her to quite bcz her father will be serious again.what should i do i am able to even think my life without her

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    This is actually a serious problem, not only for you but also for her and her family. Now she has to decide between you and her father who gave her this life and all she is because of her father.

But what was the reason that her father got heart attack, is it that he was shocked by her daughter's love affair or he didn't like you or it is cast problem ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!