+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 10 lacs in 10 years

Advert.

anandmys
    anandmys is offline Newbie

Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 10 lacs in 10 years

Advert.
    Stock markets are a dream place to get great returns.

Stock markets are the place where you can loose your financial wealth too.

You need to know the risks and rewards before jumping into markets.

I am a person with 16 years of experience (both bad and good) in stock markets.

Here I try to share my knoledge by starting a small portfolio which invests Rs. 10000 now with an aim to make it Rs. 10 lacs in next 10 years.

Ananda Kumar
    http://www.winfromus.com/

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

Re: Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 10 lacs in 10 years

dear mr. anandays,

reaslly interesting to see to make 10000 as ten lakhs in ten years.

there are methods (to work out therotically) to make 10000 to ten lakhs in just one year.

but great pundit in stock market will not allow you take the taken after a win - there will be further temption and it will make you make ten lakhs to zero or minu in just one day. that is the mageic of stock market which I have seen in three decades.

I just gave the answer to our friend Mr. Finizsrd - as a nutral - Arbitrator look at the reply and come bak to the quarum by end of June 2008 and report whether I am correct or wrong.

there are many things in the stock market - which one cannot forsee, I am not exceptiuon to it.

As far as Stock market is concerened, as matter of thumb rule, no one should follow others guidance - and one should take their awards associated with all risks associated with investments.

history remebers A.Mehta and other - they also should remember Tata Timken bearings subscrited upto 120 time (interest earned during those days druing part of IPO subscriotion) was equal to total IPO value. ACC was once quoted Rs.12,000 per share. UB Group Herbertson was quoted Rs.24,0000 and many others - where are they now. Had any one invested during their Bull where are those investors.

let us be realistic - expect a small return say between 15% to 24% (or say upto 36%) and get satisfied - otherwise -- let me not conclude.

kind regards

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

What Anand said is that whatever market is, he will be able to maintain profit that will be slow but steady.

psnswaminathan

I agree
    at the same time one should also rember that none can predict the market.

in the stock market Hedge Funds/Pension fund/ Participatory funds play ahavoc - they have computer models with core maths in their functiuon - no one can match with them - still they promise only between 15 to 24 % return - that is very high in international terms of return (ROI).

If any one so interested in therotical maths. let them calculate return at the monthly compunded interest of 15% p.a. - it is will be mind boggling - even gold has not given such return - monthly compuded interest doubles its value in every 4 years 11 months (approx). when you see it at the end of 100 years (for Rs.100.00) you cannot even digest the real answer what you have worked out. just for academic interest try to work-out the return of 15% p.s. -- monthly compounded in excell sheet (just you will get the answer in a fraction of a second) for Rs.100.00 for 100 years.

in the stock market not only technical analysis, fundamentals, etc., behavious opf market, internation/national events, force majure and many more things plays a vital role - which no one can predit.

Let me give you one example (there are many a share by a name Nagarjua Fertiliser quoted between Rs.9.00 to Rs. 12.00 per share which touched hundred - take the case of RPL - IPo Listed at Rs.120/ then gone down to Rs.58/- and then movedf up to Rs.320/- and then fell at Rs.150/- (reason is Promoter sold 4% of the stake at peak bull run - can any one before hand predict) there are many thing like this - none can predict the market for a longer terms.

after all many investors pour their money from the hard earned fall back reserves - my sincere appeal is let us give our views (whatever may be) but tell clearly to all that rewards as well as riks are for them only. in the stock market past performance will never be a guidance for the future - that is the bitter lesson one should first learn.

Every minute in the stock market is as risky as rewarding. any happending any part of the world will affect/ruin our purse.

subject to the above I sincerely take the advice of Mr. Anandays.

any way without a ridder i may not able to give only positive answers in respect of stock market..

anandmys

Good.

People have started to reply.

I assume that it is time for me to start building this portfolio and answer the questions.

Now I am starting with 10000.

Invest 5000 each in the following 2 stocks.

1. Simmonds Marshal - CMP Rs. 75 - 66 shares = 4950
    2. Bombay Paints - cMP Rs. 74 - 67 shares = 4960

Total = 9910
    Commission = 90

Total = 10000

Let us start...

psnswaminathan

respected sir,

sorry, at first instance I have not understood the way you have taken-up the case (investments).

in otheer words, I have misunderstood you - plainly speaking

normally in Y/A, just for advertisement people use to give some question with their web site I thought yours also of the similar nature - to discourage such things in open quorum, just I counter the question on weak links -

In your case also I did the same. - sorry

In your patient response, you have proved you are at right track (on positive side). Now I am convinced that you can guide the eTI on investments in a better way.

kindly proceed with your version.

Let me withdraw my earlier reponses honourably.

with kind regards

sincerely
    psnswaminathan

[p.s.] all small investors put their hard earned money in savings/investments/portfolio. I will be thankful if you can highlight risk elements also while giving positive sides. these savings are meant for their children settlement and to protect themselves during old ages. People who have experience in stock market (like your goodself), it is better to say what not to do while giving positive sides.

had I interfered at wrong time on our course of action, please excuse me, as my intervention is not intenstional, but to protect eTI community. Let me also admit that the I am a new entrant who don't know the dicipline of the group.

regards

sincerely

psnswaminathan

7. Advert.

anandmys

Hi Swaminathan,

No hard feelings.

It was good that you started this conversation, so that I started the actual investment course.

About risk: Althogh I feel these stocks are very good, and risk is very small ( around 10%), One should really know that stock market is a place for high risk and high rewards.

But, I just started a thread of low risk ( Rs. 10k) with an aim of high returns (9.9 lacs). But One should see how big is 10000 for him. If you are comfortable with a risk of 10k, you can really jump start this investment.

psnswaminathan

thanks

Ricky

Hi Anand, can we have discussion here or if you like then all discussion can be moved on separate thread reagarding this investment protfolio ?

psnswaminathan

thanks

anandmys

Hi Ricky,

you can move it wherever you find attractive and correct place.

psnswaminathan

a good article - mr. anand deals with an affordable stake - useful for everyone who are interested in stock market.

now with every young people there is a crazy in investing both in real estate and 2nd preference goes to stock market.

certainly this subject will receive good response.

thanks.

[p.s.] my personal view -
    until September, market is likely to be under the control of bear (recession 2nd quarter may begins - change of government may also be on the cards -
    any predictions after September 2008 will brings GOLD MINES and give great value for Mr. Anand

Ricky

That is good to know.

@Anand, I meant that maintaining portfolio in single thread and discussion on same on other thread.

psnswaminathan

that is welcome

skylite
    skylite is offline Just in!

One has to be very very lucky for dreams to come true .
    Be ware of the market trends
    no fundamentals are working
    sentiments are sensitive they are fast changing
    so take care
    Good luck

wellwisher

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast