+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What is BSNL Alerting system after crossing 1 GB limit. - Know about it.

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

What is BSNL Alerting system after crossing 1 GB limit. - Know about it.

Advert.
    I never noticed it but many friends of mine and hence I looked into and now I think should share here on eTI. So question is obvious, what is this new alerting system ? Why after 1 GB your browsing get blocked ?

Recently BSNL website found displaying following message :
    Alerting system has been introduced for the Multiplay Broadband users on reaching usage of 1GB (Including night usage). The users are requested to keep their User ID and password ready in hand which is required for further browsing after redirection

It simply means that people who cross 1 GB now have to give their confirmation for further browsing. It means they know that they have crossed 1 GB limit and further browsing is their own liability and not of BSNL.

I nice step, it will save life BSNL from over billed frustrated customer as well will make life easy for those who regret later for their ignorance about over usage of their account.

Shamefully, we still are in era of capped browsing and unlimited usage is only available on low bandwidth or say on very high rates. But on the other side, BSNL made it possible for everyone to have world class internet connectivity (still 2 mbps is standard but far better than those kbps speeds of old days).

So, when you see that your browsing has reached 1 GB limit then you have to provide your user ID and Password to continue browsing further.

Please guys share your views here regarding same.

Real Life
    Real Life is offline Just in!

Re: What is BSNL Alerting system after crossing 1 GB limit. - Know about it.

Great sharing dude..

wakil786
    wakil786 is offline Just in!

Good Work By BSNL and Nice Share Buddy.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Thanks for sharing it with us.

iqbabu
    iqbabu is offline Just in!

keep p thanks

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Nice, it was much needed

7. Advert.

samdave Guest

but how to enable it

mangai Guest

how can we implement it

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

No need to implement, its automatic with new connection.

+ Post a Comment HERE!