+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Help with a relationship| Boyfriend too possessive and rich

Advert.

swatz
    swatz is offline Just in!

Help with a relationship| Boyfriend too possessive and rich

Advert.
    Hello,

I and my boyfriend have been seeing each other for a year now. He is very caring and loving. The problem is that he never talks about our relation with his parents and he is possessive too. I don't mind him being possessive, but this gets out of bound sometimes. He talks to his friends and I don't have a problem with that but he doesn't like me talking to my friends and being close to them. He always wants me to spend time only with him. I am a bit concerned about this because I like to socialize and I can't do without my friends. We get into arguments because of this. The other problem is, he has a sister who has to get married. She is doing her undergraduation and is planning to do higher studies. He is not planning to talk to his parents about us until his sister's marriage is settled. I don't think my family would wait that long. I can convince them, but something around 4 years from now is not an option. One more thing that bothers me is that they are rich. We are not poor but neither do we have the property they may expect. Will this be a problem? My boyfriend says that it won't be but I'm not sure. I am really confused. I like him a lot and so does he. Please help me on what I should do in both the situations.

jtrm
    jtrm is offline Newbie
    s u r right money matters now a days. so r u working? what abt him? u said he is more possessive so think about that the same possessive may change to characteral differances as in future he may get doubt on ur character so check with him about his activites and go ahead. If ur earning r working under gd mnagement then need not worry. But still money makes the biggg differance so keep things ready to answer them as they satisfy. al the best

+ Post a Comment HERE!