+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I love a guy unconditionally - read bf's facebook message and he broke up

Advert.

Manjari AY
    Manjari AY is offline Just in!

Exclamation I love a guy unconditionally - read bf's facebook message and he broke up

Advert.
    I have been in a relationship with this amazing guy for the past 6 months. We have many good memories. We have lot of things common. I fell in love with him and wished he would be mine even when I was already in a relationship with my abusive ex. When I came to know that he and I have undergone the same physical and emotional abuse from our dads, I felt like I should heal him and have been giving him unconditional love ever since. I write love letters, let him know how much I love him everyday. I even started writing journal about how much I worship him and love him. Each entry in it is a love letter to him. Everything was going perfect. But lately he was ignoring me as he had lot of work but I was confused why he was doing that cause it is not like he will not get five minutes off to call me. I was again beaten up by Dad and I needed him badly. I would call him but he would always say he is busy and wouldn't return my call.Nobody knew we are dating. I had preferred it be kept under wraps since my psycho ex will simply cause us problems. His co-worker told me he is dating this girI who is supposed to be his best friend. I was totally confused. I asked him, he sent a message that said "rofl" and called and told me it is a long story and will tell me when he gets back from the trip. I dont know y i did what i did. I checked his facebook messages. I am not at all the jealous type. He had a very good relationship with his ex. I never once felt threatened. I told him what I did. I apologized and begged him to forgive me. He broke up. But I again called and begged him to take me back. Now he told all his friends what I did and they all hate me for it. His mom too. Nobody knows about us and I still don't know if we were in a relationship. I felt very bad. I am a nice person. I normally don't do such things. I asked sorry a 100 times. I feel bad that his mom- who I was trying to make a good impression also got to know. She hates me now. I love him more than anything but now it feels like nothing will ever be ok again

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You are completely a mess, you are so over-caring and good that now he is taking you for granted. Clearly, he was never in love with you, all is that you need someone and at that time he gave you his shoulder and now you think he is everything for you in this world. Come'on move on and find someone who really care for you!

Nazneen
    Nazneen is offline eTI Member

Hey

I agree with Yahoo.
    He takes you for granted and probably doesn't even deserve you. It's very normal for you to do what you do. Any girl would have done that. In fact, I would question WHY he didn't want you to check his messages. He is being ridiculous.

I guess you should just give him some time and don't contact him at all. If he thinks he can be happy without you, then he was never in love with you. & if he decides to come back to you after a few days, you should make certain things clear to him. I mean, if someone claims to love you, he is supposed to be there for you when you're going through a really hard time. I don't see how he can ignore you even after knowing that you're in so much pain. I mean, no reason justifies it.

What you gotta do is love yourself before falling in love. Have some self respect and don't let ANYONE, be it your boyfriend or anyone else, abuse you. You deserve to be happy, to be loved..

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazneen View Post
    What you gotta do is love yourself before falling in love. Have some self respect and don't let ANYONE, be it your boyfriend or anyone else, abuse you. You deserve to be happy, to be loved..
    Even I agree with Nazneen here, she has a valid point which suits upon you very well. Stop regretting your life, don't think you are living miserable. Build up confidence then see things with new vision.

+ Post a Comment HERE!