+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Complain about not sending hard copy of reliance mobile bill

Advert.

khagendra nath das
    khagendra nath das is offline Just in!

Complain about not sending hard copy of reliance mobile bill

Advert.
    Sir,

I an esteemed customer of Reliance Mobile Communications. That sir, for the last four months I have not received a single hard copy of the monthly bill, and I have lodged comlaint several times through Reiance Customer Care. They say that my bill has been received by some B das whereas there is no one in my family namely B Das. Even after this complaint if I receive no positive response I will be compelled to switch over to other company for better service.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Topic Approved
    We find your question legit and genuine and it has been approved. If you have any more question or views to share then feel free to submit at eTI.

Note: In order to fight spam, we manually check every topic started and question asked on eTI. This to provide you clean, useful and spam free atmosphere at eTI community.

Sweetie
    Sweetie is offline eTI Member
    I think you should check your bill online and check what is your actual address . I think it is problem of wrong address.

RCOMcare
    RCOMcare is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by khagendra nath das View Post
    Sir,

I an esteemed customer of Reliance Mobile Communications. That sir, for the last four months I have not received a single hard copy of the monthly bill, and I have lodged comlaint several times through Reiance Customer Care. They say that my bill has been received by some B das whereas there is no one in my family namely B Das. Even after this complaint if I receive no positive response I will be compelled to switch over to other company for better service.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Regards,

RCOMcare

+ Post a Comment HERE!