+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Amir Khan's 3 Idiot in Full time Promotion Campaign

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Amir Khan's 3 Idiot in Full time Promotion Campaign

Advert.

Amir Khan's 3 Idiot in Full time Promotion Campaign. Amir khan first time promoting his film like anything...

He went to Varanasi with new get up and met with many peoples who not able to recognize him and later the Amir khan fake identification where he was stayed in varanasi got problem due to this.

Later he went to Kolkata and tried to enter in Saurav Ganguli's home with fake identification...

All places clue was given by Lead Actress of the film Kareena Kappoor... now the rest of the team Madhavan and Joshi and the director of the movie going to find Amir khan ....

Amir said before start the promotion like this that if anyone recognized him he( contestant) will get a chance to watch movie with him.

Now Amir joined facebook to promote his film " 3 Idiots ". Yes he will do video chat with facebook members and Talk about his movie...
    you can also join Amir Amir on Facebook { 19 dec 09 at 11.59 IST}

So many promotion of the movie , well Frankly speaking I feeling like Amir lost hope for his film that why he doing film promotions like this ...

Good luck Amir !

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Amir Khan's 3 Idiot in Full time Promotion Campaign

I think he is under pressure to make sure movie get success. Recent movies of Amir Khan were blockbuster so expectations are high and rather more than previous movies and he dont' want to let down those expectations.

dharmesh Guest

Re: Amir Khan's 3 Idiot in Full time Promotion Campaign

whats bad in this
    an actor not showing stardom but connecting to the real public from smaller towns and helping them continuously with giving many kinds of happiness.

is absolutely fine in my way,and i am surely appreciating it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!