+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Because of their ego ,my family is not ready for love marriage.

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Because of their ego ,my family is not ready for love marriage.

Advert.
    me and my boy friend are of same age.we know each other since 8 years. he is working at a good position.i am still searching job. our families met together at his sister's marriage. now when my father started to search a match for me i told him about my relationship. but his family said yes at the first. but my father has an ego issue that my boyfriend went to my aunts house to ask for him so that he would meet him but my aunt created scene on that. for that my father and aunt had a fight. thats why he is saying no.
    after all this we both are still trying to convince him but he is blackmailing me emotionally.
    please suggest me what should i do. we both love each other a lot.we cant imagine of other partner..please help us

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    This seems to be a relatively small misunderstanding, but with ego issues it can escalate. If your boyfriend is the understanding and patient type, he can try to win over your father by talking to him in a nice convincing manner and apologizing to him(even if there is no good reason). Sometimes this can bring down the ego of a person. Just one visit may not do, this should be done when your father is in a good mood. He can buy him thoughtful gifts from the heart, so the affection between them increases. You should also mention to your father that your guy is a nice person and that there was a misunderstanding.
    You should ask your family members(those who are supportive ) to speak to your dad and convince him.

And pray to GOD daily, for GOD is love, and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible(through out your life), so that positive karma(action) will bring positive changes and will bring love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!