+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Like to watch TV on mobile ?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Like to watch TV on mobile ?

Advert.
    Who would like to watch TV on their MOBILE ? If the mobile tv has internet facility.

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron
    Hey
    Of-course I love to watch tv on mobile, specially when it comes to cricket matches (IPL, T-20) I am using currently Galaxy duos
    on that which i use to watch tv online.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    But I think TV is something which you watch when you are free and having rest. On mobile, yes watching it is fine only highlights, scores. I don't like watching a kind dashing movie on that tiny screen of mobile. TV should be big..

manojbhagat
    Hi Savera,

The stuff what you said is absolutely right, But what if you are traveling in train or bus and if you wonder to watch movie or video then i think mobile tv is the best option rather than other. Though I was talking about watching live cricket when i am not home.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I am ok with watching TV on mobile but I think LIVE tv can't be very useful but yes , like we watch youtube video whenever we want then it is fine if can get to choose program we wish to watch at desired time.

manojbhagat
    Hey Arish,
    Thats the things i also wanted to tell her i agree with you

7. Advert.

Nilesh_rocks
    Nilesh_rocks is offline Just in!
    Yeah, i like to watch tv in mobile even i tried to watch movies with high resolution quality but the problem which i found is that if you are watching HD content then your internet speed become slow no matter whether you are using 3g or 2g service in your mobile and over all i must say mobile cant replace tv.

+ Post a Comment HERE!