+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Online passport application cancellation process details required (India)

Advert.

NALLEM KRISHNAKANTH
    NALLEM KRISHNAKANTH is offline Just in!

Unhappy Online passport application cancellation process details required (India)

Advert.
    Dear All

I had applied my passport in May 2013 online.
    I attended my submission date.
    Got both my police enquiry done in May 22nd 2013.

I have applied for passport on may-5-2013,at my hometown(warangal) ...police verification was done on may 22..what happened is he was aking about me career life of which i was working in a company for 3 months and i have stayed in pune for 3 months ...so he (police officer) had sent my file in adverse case to hyderabad RPO.
    later on i was known that my address(pune) had to be verified by the police man in pune ,i don't have any proof of my address...!!and the policeman was asking me the proof of my stay imn pune ...
    so please suggest me can i cancel my application ??? if so how much time it would take for me to apply a fresh passport.. and i cancel my application what would be the status in the database..

plz reply me with a rightful suggestion ..!!!!

I

If I should get it cancelled, please tell me the steps i have to follow to get i

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    I will not suggest it to be cancelled. When you were working in Pune, you must be on Rented house, can't you arrange RENT agreement and show it to Police ?

NALLEM KRISHNAKANTH
    NALLEM KRISHNAKANTH is offline Just in!
    problem is i dont have any proof address where i stayed there, almost one year the person who given room to me was not available.
    what to do ????
    im confused????
    suggest me
    if i cancel my appilicant can i apply my fresh passport or it wil take time ..if it takes time how munch time i should wait for it???????

+ Post a Comment HERE!