+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Micromax A90S GPS locking problem - waiting for location

Advert.

Micromax A90S GPS locking problem - waiting for location

Advert.
    Hi Guys,

My name is Ravishankar and I am from chennai. Recently on 24-Nov-2012 I purchased Micromax A90S mobile. I tried to use the in built GPS Navigation app. It worked fine for the first time and later when I tried to use the GPS Navigation app again its not locking the GPS position correctly. I get a screen saying "Waiting for location" for a very long time and nothing happens I tried to use the GPS in wifi as well as in Open sky and Also, I updated all my google apps but no use I still get the same problem.

Guys, Please help me to resolve this issue.

I see that most of the micromax device like A90 A90s A100 A100II has the same problem even one of my frined has A90S and even he face the same GPS problem.

Please Note :

I even own Micromax A52 mobile and I have been using this mobile for more then 6 month and the inbuilt GPS Navigation app is working properly and even 3rd party GPS app is working like a charm.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Welcome Ravi to eTI community.
    Since this question is related to A90, I have moved your question to new thread.

Shirantha
    Shirantha is offline eTI Member
    A90S and A110 are almost similar apart of display specs.
    Have tried it after enabling Location Service --> Google Location Services ?

deepaksingh
    deepaksingh is offline Just in!
    Hello Guys, This is Deepak from mumbai. I have bought micromax A90S before a month. I am facing same problem as of Ravishankar. Meant when i am using navigation app this is staying long on "Waiting for location" and does nothing after that. If i try to do anything else then app get closed itself. I have tried changing all setting for location services but all in vain. Please help me.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Deepak, try downloading "GPStest" application from google play store and then go to open space and see how long it takes it go get first fix.

aashishadvani2206
    aashishadvani2206 is offline Just in!

Regarding GPS

Hi I am using Micromax A90S its awesome working with other apps but gps is creating a problem its doesnot work properly with whats app after making all the settings gps with google search location n all??
    Please waiting for your positive response

7. Advert.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Hello Aashish, I have approved your question and has merged it with similar topic, please read replies here, they may help you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!