+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

SHah Rukh Khan & Kajol - In San Francisco for "MY Name Is Khan" Shooting

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

SHah Rukh Khan & Kajol - In San Francisco for "MY Name Is Khan" Shooting

Advert.

Our most Favorites cutest Couple of Bollywood and their most awaited Film ‘MY NAME IS KHAN’s two months non stop shooting is going on in San Francisco.

It’s been 5 year they both not coupled. We all know why? Don’t you? Yes! Just Because of Kajol’s Hubby Ajay Devgan. But he not he guys to keep an eye on mate.. As she taking care of his Daughter Nysa in Goa…also difficult for Kajol to stay away from her Lovely daughter so she Flew to Goa for short time to spend time with them.

Karan is Bit worry about the Swine flew as he has to shoot movie in US.. And he is worried about that he not get permission to shoot movie in religious sensitive Places. And Karan want to keep away from this hassle so he went through in his last American schedules when some of his team members denies the Visas.

This Movie theme is very sensitive it’s about “Post Terrorism Islamic Threat”.

This Movie will be release in Next year on February 2010.

We have to wait long to watch this Movie ?

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: SHah Rukh Khan & Kajol - In San Francisco for "MY Name Is Khan" Shooting

ohhh.. long time to wait for New york.. but ya it wil be great fun to watch kajol and SRK back again after Kabhi khushi kabhi Gam.
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

akash2001
    akash2001 is offline Newbie

waiting........................................

sportfree
    sportfree is offline eTI Iron

This is on my most awaited movies list and i hope and wish it does record business.. I love two watch these two together..They are truly magical..

http://[img]http://orkut.vidpoke.com....gif[/img]Got a webcam. Create a Videopoke Now!

+ Post a Comment HERE!