+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Things to look for when buying a bike-Cruiser bike suggestion India

Advert.

CJ_mask
    CJ_mask is offline Just in!

Things to look for when buying a bike-Cruiser bike suggestion India

Advert.
    hi everyone,
    i am planning to purchase a new bike in the coming month. am quite confused about what exactly to look for when buying a new bike, i know we should look for the bhp@rpm, NM@rpm, the CC of the engine, mileage, in a bike. also i am totally sure to buy a cruiser bike as long rides can be a pain in the ass for simple bikes.
    so my question is:
    1) what are the issues with a cruiser bike?
    2) how is royal enfield's thunderbird? any issues with it?
    3) which are the good cruiser bikes in the range of Rs. 50000- Rs. 150000
    4) what are the things we should exactly look for when purchasing a new bike, by this i mean all the things including specifications and the things that we should go and check ourselves about the bike in the showroom?
    i will be really thankful to all of you for your kind help.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi CJ,
    Welcome to eTI.

Since you have made your mind for Cruiser then its a nice choice but unfortunately India is still waiting for a nice cruiser. We have Bajaj Avenger and Royal Enfeild Thunderbird bikes in India as cruiser bikes.. Thunderbird is a good attempt to make India's own cruiser bike but it looks more like a fusion of cruiser and chopper bike . Its big though and it has some element of Bullet brand in it. On the other hand, Bajaj Avenger comes with 200cc pulsar engine, good one but feels like missing something , as said already India is yet waiting for their proper cruiser. India have now other option like bikes from Hyosung motors, Harley Davidson but they are quite costly.

If I were you, would have purchased Thunderbird with some modification in it like rear RIM change, handlebar etc. Else Bajaj Avenger is good, you can add a front wiser too , will look great !

+ Post a Comment HERE!