+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

So stressed and tensed as parent made us to get separated

Advert.

raj@123
    raj@123 is offline Just in!

So stressed and tensed as parent made us to get separated

Advert.
    Hello everyone..!
    I love a girl and she loves me too, my parents are agree but her parents are not... She has been trying to convice her parents from around 1 year but they are never agree. Now her parents have taken away her mobile phone and even beaten her. I am in no contact with her from around 45 days. What should i do, we both live in different cities. So stressed nd tensed about her. 😔

Ruchika Kumari
    Ruchika Kumari is offline Just in!
    Hey,

I have read your problem and my suggestion is this that your first priority at this moment should be this that you need to know how is she is? Is she fine or not? so for this i will suggest you if you have any contact number of her relatives or friend so you should call them or if you don't have any way to contact her on phone so i think you need to go to her city with your elder sister or any female friend to her place.. And one more thing if they are still misbehaving with her so i think she should take a legal action against them or go to any of her relatives and talk to them about this misbehaving nature..

The other thing i would tell you as you said she is trying to convince them from last one year and they don't get agree for your relationship so first i would suggest one thing to you that you both need to talk that is it really important that they should give you permission or without their permission you wanna continue this relationship because of their behavior as you mentioned in the question that they have taken her mobile and even beat her so i don't think they will get agree for your relationship..

if you both wanna continue this relation without their permission then you need to continue this relation otherwise according to me you should get separated because the chances of their permission for this relationship is too low..

Thanks...

+ Post a Comment HERE!