+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

redressal of grievances against fake note of Rs. 500/- from sydicate bank

Advert.

sris4u59
    sris4u59 is offline Just in!

redressal of grievances against fake note of Rs. 500/- from sydicate bank

Advert.
    Sir,
    I Promod kumar had drawn Rs 50,000/- from SYNDICATE BANK, by manual transacetion receipt on having nomenclature of Rs 500/- as sum of qty -100 to deposit into my ICICI account a/c no. 628601523705.

I went to deposit Rs 49,000/- (Rs 500/- * 98) of the amount which i have drawn from SYNDICATE BANK in ICICI BANK. while depositing one fake note of Rs 500/- was found. the cashier had given the receipt with the details of the note and the fake note is held with the bank.

DETAILS OF NOTE :- 9AD 967653
    BANK RECEIPT Sr. No:- 204

They have not refunded sum of Rs 500/- against the fake note. neither of the bank is taking the resposibility for the fake note, here i am the sufferer, is there any procedure to get back my sum of Rs 500. Please reply me with a solution as soon as possible.
    thaking you

yours faithfully
    PROMOD KUMAR

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: redressal of grievances against fake note of Rs. 500/- from sydicate bank

First of all make a application of receiving FAKE currency NOTE and give it to nearby Police Station asking them to investigate in the issue, most probably they will not file FIR but simply ask them to give you receipt on photocopy of the application, now make another application addressing Syndicate Bank Manager asking them to give you compensation along with the photocopy of the application you gave to the Police Station.

If they don't take any action, simply give copy of both of the application to Consumer Forum and also drop mail to head of Syndicate Bank or their Customer Care email informing irresponsibility of Syndicate Bank staff and then..

See the effect !!

Lastly, as per rules I know, you won't get your money back from ICICI bank but yes, you may get good compensation from Syndicate bank for
    1. Delivering you fake note,
    2. Note helping you / unfriendly attitude.

+ Post a Comment HERE!