+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want to Buy a Smartphone with Great Camera Features.

Advert.

maitri
    maitri is offline Just in!

Post Want to Buy a Smartphone with Great Camera Features.

Advert.
    I’m a first year college student and have a keen interest in photography. My obsession with photography is at a an early stage so don't want to spend a huge amount in buying a camera. I am thinking of buying a smartphone with great camera features to build and experiment. Please suggest.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    On serious note, if you really have interest in photography then don't spend money on anything other than a proper DSLR, otherwise you will regret yourself later. You can get a good entry level DSLR for Rs. 25K , see this from flipkart, excellent choice to start, comes with 18-55mm kit lense, good enough for amateur photography. You can later buy more lenses to expand your horizon.

And anyone who says that need a good camera phone for photography then is stupid. Even the costliest phone can't compete cheapest DSLR.

On the side note: I know you will suggest that you have shortlisted some Huawei product, possibly Honor C because I have seen your other posts. If that happens, you are here to spam only and being paid for that by Huawei .

saachi
    saachi is offline Just in!
    Hey..Photography is certainly one hobby that requires good amount of money. You buy a DSLR, a lens or two and shed 30-35k. And your decision to start your photography obsession with a smartphone is absolutely correct. There are
    many smartphones available right now. Of-course the best one currently is iphone 6. But in that budget you can easily manage a DSLR. So right now I would reckon this new phone from Huawei Honor 6 Plus. It’s like a black slate with looks really cool (I really
    like good looking smartphones J). This offers 8MP rear camera and geared with the world’s first parallel dual camera phone. Slightly technical(since your requirement is photography) The dual lens camera offers amazing aperture
    range of f/0.95 – f/16, found only in very expensive DSLR lenses. You would surely like to go with this one. And all this for only Rs. 26499!!. Just google to find out more on this.

Aarish Rizvi
    So maitri you are posting with other name,.. so I was right.. btw, you can get proper DSLR for RS. 20K in India with 18-55mm . See this : Shop Canon EOS 1200D Kit (EF S18-55 IS II) SLR (Black) Online - Shopclues , its entry level DSLR and can beat any phone, even this costly Honor 6 anytime. So stop doing fake promotion and spreading wrong information.

AishaNegi
    AishaNegi is offline Just in!
    Hi Maitri,

If you want a phone with awesome camera features just close your eyes and go for Gionee E8, this newly launched phone has great features along with dashing looks. Go for gold colour. This phone features not only good camera but other specifications are also quite decent.

Aarish Rizvi
    Here comes another promoters . Today I saw advertisement from Gionee and was wondering why don't they launch some good handset which stands out from crowd with something unique or with a surprising price tag , but nope they are just spending money stupid advertisement and not on product development.

7. Advert.

AishaNegi
    AishaNegi is offline Just in!
    Hey I am not a promoter, I have this phone and it really have very good camera features and Quality. Request you to personally use the Gionee E8 and than say anything about this. I also have samsung but it sucks... Just a waste of money.

+ Post a Comment HERE!