+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to take place in her heart - marvari girl caste issue

Advert.

Veerendra kumar
    Veerendra kumar is offline Just in!

How to take place in her heart - marvari girl caste issue

Advert.
    I, Veeru, persueing B.tech 4th year.I am loving a marvari girl since one and half year i proposed to her but she rejected, she said that she won't make any relationship with any other caste person.But its unable to forget her i am dying everyday for her i am waiting for her positive turn.

Please give me some advice bcoz i love her very sincerely without her presence i cann't imagine myself its very hard to alive with her absence...

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Veeru,
    Thanks for writing to us,
    As you said, the girl is of other caste and has rejected ua proposal due to the same reason and that is a very strong of the reason for a girl which belongs to marwari caste as the people in this caste are very orthodox and casteism prevails for them ad their top priority.
    Here is how you can make it now,
    The first thing you now have to do is be friend with her and dont let your feelings come between your friendship,
    Try to know her and about ger life and behave sensibly and in a matured way with her
    let her feel your presence whenever you are with her
    also make her feel special everytime you meet her and let her think about you in the mean time as your friendship grows
    As the time will pass and the bond of friendship will grow, who knows even she may fall for you too, be natural who you are and try to impress her with what you are and dont try to act what you are not to avoid any misunderstandings in future.....

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Veerendra kumar,

Thank You for writing to us.

I have read Swapnilramani's response above which is more of a positive reply. Now, what I am going to say might sound very rude and straight of me, but its somewhere a very practical thing.

Understand, two points

1) You are still studying in your college; running in 4th year of your graduation and I am pretty sure you understand and realize how crucial and important this year is for you. I don't see any point in reminding to you that its your last year in the college and the time when you would having your placements. This year is the one which would be changing your life. Various companies, good corporate would be visiting your campus for recruitment this year. If I am not mistaken, you have perhaps just entered your final year and you must be waiting for your placement as well. Hence, this is no time to deviate your mind to somewhere else than your career. Try to get some foothold in life first, then try for a good life partner. Seriously, this is the time when I would never recommend you to think about anything else than your career.

Even if you are placed in a good corporate and on a good package; you need to study more; work more; code more to prove your worth in your company. Also, this must be the time for you to work on and submit your final year projects of B.Tech and I seriously recommend you to work in that direction.

Remember, you will get the girl you love only when you are something. No girl would come to you if you are a nobody, with exception of few in very rare cases. Girls use a very decent word called " independent " in their sentences when they say
    " They need a guy who is independent ". By saying this, they clearly mean that they need a guy who is earning good and well settled. So, understand this irony and take a wise decision.

2) The girl in question here has clearly said No to you, which means, whatever the reasons are, she is hardly interested in getting married to you or considering you her life partner, for instance. She understands her family well, her parents and how strictly her family follows caste system and rituals etc. If she has said a clear No to you giving the reason that her family will never accept this relationship because of caste-difference, it means that she is not willing to take a stand for you either.

So, dear friend, a better decision would be to let her go forward in her life and you try to move forward in your life. There is straight away no point in sticking onto her when she is not even willing to take you for a slightest considerations. Instead, put in your efforts to make your career bright and shining. Try to forget her and try to cast your mind away from her. Control your feelings and let her go for even if your relationship works out today, there is no guarantee that it will last for long. She is perhaps not the one for you; Life has planned something better for you.

I hope you take a wise decision, try to forget her and move on.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    You are very correct pulkit in every aspect you have mentioned in your reply and I completely agree on your point that says he needs to concentrate on studies now as he is in his last year and then he has his placements on his head in a shortwhile, but what's the point of getting negative with this girl even before giving a try to know her better and also give her a chance to know our friend better, you never know pulkit that this friendship can really turn a boon for our friend which will even help him in his studies and also help and boost his confidence to become Independent in every aspect from finance security to career security, as far as future is concerned, we can never say, that after knowing him better, the girl will still not take a stand for him infront of her parents for marriage, you never know when the destiny takes the turns in our favor pulkit, you are better known to this, I really don't see any point if not befriebd with her for now, as it may atleast help him to concentrate on studies as well which he is unable to do now...
    P.S: This is completely my point of vkew about our guys post here, I may be wrong in this case and not intended to challenge Pulkit's view on any matter, also there is no guarantee that the last lines may stand true as they are mere possibilities about future, but this is the way I look at life and also it may come true only if both tge girl and boy have that fighting spirit to win their love from the world and overcome any difficulties that come across their way

+ Post a Comment HERE!