+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Ek - The Power Of One... Movie Movie

Advert.

Roja
    Roja is offline eTI Member

Ek - The Power Of One... Movie Movie

Advert.
    Recently I saw the film Ek-The Power Of One..... of Bobby Deol.... My Reviews.. :-X

The film takes us to a party, where Anna Mhatre, the CM wants himself to be shot at,
    but not dead. This would help him garner public sympathy and votes as well.
    This would in turn give him the CM ki kurchi..

Nandu (Bobby Deol) is hired for the job, but distraction makes him miss the shot and
    with a fraction of seconds, Mhatre is dead, with a bullet at his head. Police ghero Nandu,
    but he being the smarter 'One', jumps from the 20 storied building a top a train :
    A co-passenger Puran, gets friendly and narrates his childhood stories to Nandu to
    kill boredom, while the cops are still on the go.... And one missed shot at Nandu, costs
    Puran's life.. :

As you can all guess.... Nandu goes to Hoshiarpur to break the news to Puran's family and he is mistaken for Puran himself... and Nandu steps into Puran's shoes ...

Bobby Deol manages to put up a 'One' -Man Show and succeeds in it. The Dharam-kid
    ALSO punches holes in walls and knocks down poles into two pices with hi bare hands..!!

But he saves his job and the film, as well!!. Nana Patekar plays the Cop and looks younger
    in skull caps, cool Ts & Cargo Pants.. His witty dialogues make his presence felt strongly.

Rest of the cast are OK, including Shriya Saran...The short length of the movie, less
    songs and impressive action sequences work in Ek's favour. 'Ek' offiers 'do' in a pack,
    which takes it ek step ahead.

So for the action-crazy people, EK can be watched atleast Ek Baar

archy22
    archy22 is offline Newbie

Re: Ek - The Power Of One... Movie Movie

well, abhay deol is very much immature artist according to me. hence i do not really like to watch his movies at all.

Roja
    Roja is offline eTI Member

Re: Ek - The Power Of One... Movie Movie

This one is of Bobby Deol....

Abt Abhay Deol, I watched his film Dev D.... I liked his acting. Though in his movie there are some affensive dialogs.. but still I liked Abhay Deol's acting.

+ Post a Comment HERE!