+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Tomorrow is useless for me !!

Advert.

yellowlotusgirl
    yellowlotusgirl is offline Just in!

Tomorrow is useless for me !!

Advert.
    this is yellow lotus girl. well to start with i am a student. The need of expression is oftern greater than the the want to listen. people often say thet 'ohh! she is sucha good listner' but am really not.... coz u see when somwe one understands that this person is going to be patient with me no matter what that person starts assumi9ng that i am goin to listen no matter what..........

u see i am going through a phase in my life where things are not going as planned as ususal and u know what..... people are just jumping to tell me ohh there are things even worse than that......... and am so tired listening to are u ok? well the answer to that question is nooo am notttttt. i feel like my ex has left me again, like the tommorows that are going to come are useless i dont want them. i just wanna be with myself. but sadly no ojne understands my neess to mourn..... the loss. well good bye

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: Tomorrow is useless for me !!

Hello!

First of All Wana Welcome U to eTI

U can be urself when u actually want the same... If u want to have fun , just go for that no matter what other thinks.. U must understand what u wants in ur Life. N how u wanted to live happily..

Some one said this: - Its good to hated for what u r than loved for what u r not.

If u know u r ryt, than nobody can point out a finger on U.

There is so many people int the word who just wanted to share their feeling but they don’t wana listen to others....

I just wanted to say, Just relax, enjoy ur life n live the way u wanted , But never go to wrong direction,,,

God bless U Sweetz

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

I have moved it to "Relationship Advice Forum" as more than a Introduction, it is related to a Relationship.

You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

yellowlotusgirl
    yellowlotusgirl is offline Just in!

thank u.. . it does help u know to somehow pen down yr words..... well life moves on i guesss......

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Hmm.. I dont know but I think If sumthing bad happnd in the past . just leave them behind, but if u facing sum problem in the present just remember the all gud memory , Believe me beautiful day will come again.

Nupur.

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Tommorow is To come,
    Past is gone...
    Today is your's and thats why they call it 'present'

Make full good use of your life....you have only one.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!