+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Suggest Me a gift for my boy friend , we are in 4yr relationship?

Advert.

Swetie Pie Guest

Suggest Me a gift for my boy friend , we are in 4yr relationship?

Advert.
    I am in a serious relationship with my boy friend for past four years and planning to get marriage next year. I am really confused as to what to gift to give him on this valentines day....

Please suggest me something special ......

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Swetie Pie,

Congratulations for your marriage first !!! Hope you both lead a very happy life.
    Well regarding your question all I can suggest is, you must be having his and your pictures clicked together. There must have been some very sweet memories in your past and pictures of those sweet memories. So, now you can select any one or two pictures from the best of your times where you both have posed in the picture. Take this picture to any big photographer and ask him to print it on two coffee mugs. Now gift these coffee mugs to him with that picture and past memories hidden in it.

You must have seen these kind of printed coffee mugs in many gift shops. I guess this could be a really nice and ' special' gift to be given.
    If you want to do something more than this, you can also make use of your creativity to make a movie of your and his pictures of all the beautiful moments of the past or you can also make some art work ( photo album ) etc etc.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care...!!!

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    @Pulkit - Hi Buddy !!!

What importance do these materialistic gifts hold in a relationship...I mean to say can't love be expressed with plain simple words...

Would like to know your viewpoint on this....

Sunny Leone
    Sunny Leone is offline Just in!
    Hi everyone!!!

I think materialistic gifts are necessary to express one's love..Sometime words doesn't do the Job

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravinder Oberoi View Post
    @Pulkit - Hi Buddy !!!

What importance do these materialistic gifts hold in a relationship...I mean to say can't love be expressed with plain simple words...

Would like to know your viewpoint on this....
    Hello Ravinder Sir,
    Definitely materialistic things doesn't hold any importance in a relationship but its not a bad idea if you give one to the person you love. Its just about moving a step ahead from the regular things...its just about bringing a broad smile on his/her face. Ofcourse your partner knows how much you love him/her, but expressing it through a cute gift, isnt a bad idea at all. I mean, who doesnt like gifts ??? So maybe a gift on the day of Love ( Valentine's Day ) ...... I dont think so is anyway bad....!!! But yes, too much gifting can arise unwanted expectations...so that is wrong....!!! I agree on this point. But one-two gift in a year ( on V-Day or Birthday ) is a ok-ok thing.....!!!

Dont you think so ???
    Its all about showing your same love in a new way......!!!

Take Care !!!

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Leone View Post
    Hi everyone!!!

I think materialistic gifts are necessary to express one's love..Sometime words doesn't do the Job
    Hello M/s Leone,

Just a word for you.....If words are not enough to make the other person realize about your love, then I am pretty much sure, a materialistic gift wont be enough either ever..!!
    I guess you should hear this song : Words - by Boyzone
    Here is the link : Boyzone - Words - YouTube

Take Care !!!

7. Advert.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Ravinder Sir,
    Definitely materialistic things doesn't hold any importance in a relationship but its not a bad idea if you give one to the person you love. Its just about moving a step ahead from the regular things...its just about bringing a broad smile on his/her face. Ofcourse your partner knows how much you love him/her, but expressing it through a cute gift, isnt a bad idea at all. I mean, who doesnt like gifts ??? So maybe a gift on the day of Love ( Valentine's Day ) ...... I dont think so is anyway bad....!!! But yes, too much gifting can arise unwanted expectations...so that is wrong....!!! I agree on this point. But one-two gift in a year ( on V-Day or Birthday ) is a ok-ok thing.....!!!

Dont you think so ???
    Its all about showing your same love in a new way......!!!

Take Care !!!

Yes i agree with you gifting a gift will be a step forward in relationship...
    Giving it once in a while and that too a surprise can bring a very big smile on your partners face...

Should try It once ......

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravinder Oberoi View Post
    Yes i agree with you gifting a gift will be a step forward in relationship...
    Giving it once in a while and that too a surprise can bring a very big smile on your partners face...

Should try It once ......
    Yeah please do..... its a nice thing to follow....!!!! And do let us know what did you gift or receive in return ???

+ Post a Comment HERE!