+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Yamaha R15 problem-Owners disappointment

Advert.

vipulBHARTI
    vipulBHARTI is offline Just in!

Yamaha R15 problem-Owners disappointment

Advert.
    SIR I BAUGHT A YAMAHA R-15 ONLY A WEEK BEFORE . I HAVE DRIVEN IT NEAR ABOUT ONLY 700 KMS . I AM FROM JODHPUR .I WAS ON THE WAY . I STOPPED AT A PLACE AND WHEN I TRIED TO START IT . THE SELF WAS NOT WORKING THIS INCIDENT WAS ON SATURDAY EVENING AT 8 :00 PM. SERVICE CENTRE WAS CLOSED ON SUNDAY . SO I COULDNT GOT MY BIKE REPAIR . I HAVE CONTACTED TO THE SERVICE CENTRE AND SHOW ROOM . BUT ALL ARE SAYING THAT WE CANT HELP U IN OFF TIME AND HOLIDAY , WE ARE NOW HELPLESS . AND I CAN NOT BRING THE BIKE TO ANY GENERAL MECHANIC DUE TO BEING NEW 750 KMS ONLY . NOW REALY I AM HELPLESS . IF BIKE`S PARTS ARE OF SO POOR QUALITY THEN WHY DIDNT THEY GIVE US FACILITY OF KICK . TODAY I AM REGRETING WITH MY DECISION OF BUYING THIS BIKE , SERVICE OF WHICH AND QUALITY IS LIKE THAT . SO TELL ME COMPANY PERSONS WHAT IS UR RESPONSIBILITY AFTER BUYING A BIKE OF MORE THAN 1 LAKH . MY BIKE IS STANDING THERE FRM TWO DAYS WITH OUT ANY HELP . YOU URGENTLY TAKE STEP FOR SUCH A PROBLEM . OTHEER WISE WE ARE GOING TO HIGHLIGHT THIS MATTER BADLY . PLEASE GIVE ANY CONCLUSION FOR SUCH A PROBLEM IN FUTURE ALSO.
    SIR I AM REALY VERY DISAPPOINTED .PLEASE REPLY ME .
    AR. VIPUL BHARTI ,
    JODHPUR
    OWNER OF YAMAHA R-15

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Yamaha R15 problem-Owners disappointment

I hope your problem is solved. Can you share what was the exact reason for the problem as per service personals ?

chetan655 Guest

Re: Yamaha R15 problem-Owners disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by vipulBHARTI
    SIR I BAUGHT A YAMAHA R-15 ONLY A WEEK BEFORE . I HAVE DRIVEN IT NEAR ABOUT ONLY 700 KMS . I AM FROM JODHPUR .I WAS ON THE WAY . I STOPPED AT A PLACE AND WHEN I TRIED TO START IT . THE SELF WAS NOT WORKING THIS INCIDENT WAS ON SATURDAY EVENING AT 8 :00 PM. SERVICE CENTRE WAS CLOSED ON SUNDAY . SO I COULDNT GOT MY BIKE REPAIR . I HAVE CONTACTED TO THE SERVICE CENTRE AND SHOW ROOM . BUT ALL ARE SAYING THAT WE CANT HELP U IN OFF TIME AND HOLIDAY , WE ARE NOW HELPLESS . AND I CAN NOT BRING THE BIKE TO ANY GENERAL MECHANIC DUE TO BEING NEW 750 KMS ONLY . NOW REALY I AM HELPLESS . IF BIKE`S PARTS ARE OF SO POOR QUALITY THEN WHY DIDNT THEY GIVE US FACILITY OF KICK . TODAY I AM REGRETING WITH MY DECISION OF BUYING THIS BIKE , SERVICE OF WHICH AND QUALITY IS LIKE THAT . SO TELL ME COMPANY PERSONS WHAT IS UR RESPONSIBILITY AFTER BUYING A BIKE OF MORE THAN 1 LAKH . MY BIKE IS STANDING THERE FRM TWO DAYS WITH OUT ANY HELP . YOU URGENTLY TAKE STEP FOR SUCH A PROBLEM . OTHEER WISE WE ARE GOING TO HIGHLIGHT THIS MATTER BADLY . PLEASE GIVE ANY CONCLUSION FOR SUCH A PROBLEM IN FUTURE ALSO.
    SIR I AM REALY VERY DISAPPOINTED .PLEASE REPLY ME .
    AR. VIPUL BHARTI ,
    JODHPUR
    OWNER OF YAMAHA R-15
    mr vipul u cannot blame yamaha for such a useless issue of yours . it is the fault of ur showroom guy not yamaha today in my group i have seen several r15s alll working excellent so it is the problem of the assembler in fact i am running my bike for 15000 km never faced such start problem in fact my bike starts in one self start it selff...

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down

its d fault of yamaha guys coz dey r providing such poor quality battery cause i m also facing d same problem of self start.

Unregistered Guest

Defective Yamaha R15

I purchased yamaha r15 black from India Yamaha Motor Pvt Ltd, Wakdewadi, Pune on 17/08/2011. Within 2 days i start noticing multiple problems such as rusting on various bolts, front disc break, paint removal from handle and rusting all across handle down the chesis. Over the period of time within 2 weeks I would see rear break making sharp noice, accumulation of water vapor in the techometer and multiple display section, loosing of clutch bolt, and even pronounce appearance of coppery deposits all along the handle section. To make it worse on 19th day of bike purchase i was unable to start bike (self start dint work and battery finished- i was not able to switch on headlights/display; the engine warning light poped up). I went to yamaha factory outlet next day (ironically in the next morning battery was working and i was able to start bike-strange!) and they told this is nothing but a common phenomenon during rainy season (Mr nitin who is service manager there told that it happens with every bike- on the other hand we inspected atleast 10-15 bikes parked there but not even a single such problem was apparent in all those bikes). The service manager nitin tried to mask the problems of bike saying it happens in rainy season be it rusting or malfunctioning of engine/battery ( in fact he said that it's a loose connection that battery dint work). I came back from factory outlet and To my surprise next day same thing happened " bike is not starting...self start is not working...engine trouble sign is showing up..unable to on headlights...". I as a customer feel cheated and duped because I dint get in this bike what i paid for be it finishing or smooth riding ( the engine makes some strange noise and the service guys twice washed mud/dust from rear break but again within half kilometer ride it would start making such noise). I am unable to feel the touch of a new bike. Therefore I request you to kindly look over this matter because i dont want a repaired bike, instead a bike whatever i have paid for. Now I want a replacement of the bike. I am moving to court as well.

Natasha Williams
    Natasha Williams is offline eTI Iron
    I think you have received a faulty unit. You should directly contact company, send them email or registered post to make them look into your matter.

7. Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Defective Yamaha R15 in India

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Williams View Post
    I think you have received a faulty unit. You should directly contact company, send them email or registered post to make them look into your matter.
    I wrote mails to head-office yamaha in Noida, India. No reply it's been almost 10 days. Now daily i am facing engine heat-up signs even when I am driving in the city at speed of 40km/hr or below 4K RPM. Headlight is so dim that i see road by light coming from vehicles behind. I am in deep agony. I do not have higher officials' number in India (Hiroyuki Suzuki, MD India for that matter). Yesterday I met MR Girish Regional Service Head Yamaha. He said we can repair your bike- as the problems are not too big. I am a victim of Yamaha's policy of supplying defective bikes in Indian market. Can anyone give me contacts of higher officials ???

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Its just matter of coincidence that you have such problems, many of my friends have yamaha bike and all are happy with them . Have you tried this page for support:
    Contact Us| India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.

You can send them registered POST on address given there and wait for a while.

Unregistered Guest

defective ymaha R15

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Its just matter of coincidence that you have such problems, many of my friends have yamaha bike and all are happy with them . Have you tried this page for support:
    Contact Us| India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.

You can send them registered POST on address given there and wait for a while.
    Yes I have done all from Japan to India (but it's in process...since weeks atleast in case of India Office). Yes it is a matter of coincidence..that yamaha is supplying defective units mixed with quality bikes N unfortunately (for them)i got defective bike. I will move to court..if they do not replace my bike. ( on internet i met many people like me who faced problems in brand new R15 bikes)

+ Post a Comment HERE!