Mukhbir : A review

Advert.

ritwik sondhi
    ritwik sondhi is offline Just in!

Mukhbir : A review

Advert.
    The following review has already posted by me on Imdb.com
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1287847/
    Extremely well made, performances at their peak, flawless narration of an untold story.. this is what Mukhbir is .... one of the most powerful movies of the year.. a masterpiece of its genre .... Hats off to Mani Shankar .... his best work till date. The movie is about a MUKHBIR(informer) working for Indian Intelligence, the movie revolves around what risks,losses and sacrifices he has to face in this dangerous profession. The best thing about the movie is its realism.. If u r expecting a masala entertainer then m sorry... it has only 1 or 2 songs and nothing else except an excellent story..no comedy even . The movie did bad business at Box Office and the credit goes to: 1.its promoters who forgot that even a brilliant movie like this needs good promotion and marketing..so many people didn't knew about the movie .also the movie released with very few prints..it was released at only 4 theaters in Delhi, thankfully one of these theaters was near to my place 2. Immature audiences : no further comments 3.Some other grown up immature kids called CRITICS

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

Re: Mukhbir : A review

I Think This Movie Story is Excellent

+ Post a Comment HERE!