+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Found mistake in Passport form after printing- How can I correct it?

Advert.

shorbhi
    shorbhi is offline Just in!

Question Found mistake in Passport form after printing- How can I correct it?

Advert.
    I have appplied for a fresh passport. i have paid the passport fees and got an appointment. I came to know that i have made few mistakes in the form.do i need to go to agent to correct it? or should i ask Passport seva kendra to make correction at the appointment time? or should i cancel the appointment and postpone it?

Ayushi.G
    Ayushi.G is offline eTI Member
    hey Shorbhi,
    You don't need to worry so much...... it happens.... "we are humans after all"
    You don't need to panic and don't postpone your appointment. Go ahead for the meeting, they are their for your "Seva" only.... Right..? In case you want to reassure, you can always visit their official website and contact the help desk personnel.
    Ok...!
    All the Best.!

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    What I think , whenever you have some correction in passport then you have to apply for "Reissue" along with correction. I think you should better ask passport seva kendra about the procedure. In your case, you just get your passport and when its issues, file for Reissue along with correction.

+ Post a Comment HERE!