+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

long distance relationship-take it to next level-HOW?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

long distance relationship-take it to next level-HOW?

Advert.
    I am a divorcee with a 9 yrs ol daughter. I connected with this guy from a matrimonial site and we got talking. He lives in a different city (Banglore, India) and is also a divorcee with a daughter. We have been chatting for almost 4 mths now and shared everything under the sun with each other. Truly we have a lot of common interests and are very comfortable about discussing or sharing any topic/ issues of life. He wishes to change jobs and for that he prefers to work in my city (Mumbai, India) where he had worked before.
    We have expressed that we both have grown very fond of each other, but my question is, how do I find out if he is ready to take this to the next level? He is looking for a committed relationship & is very clear that he would settle down if he falls in love.

jtrm
    jtrm is offline Newbie
    Just ask him what u think r ask instead of getting things which may be that r this.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Madam,
    This is very simple. I suggest you should talk to him directly on this topic. Perhaps he too wishes to spend his life with you but is feeling a bit reluctant in raising the topic. Its natural and it happens with most of the males. So if you feeling any inclination towards him and if you think you can give your life a new chance and start everything afresh, then please go ahead.

But before you take any step further, I would also like to add here that you both guys should meet once or twice before you guys actually commit to each other. Its just because, I personally feel you should know each other well.... as in person, before you actually commit to each other. Know about each other's conditions in reality and discuss about the future of the relationship and your respective lifes.

All The Best...!!
    Take Care...!!!

phpdevloper
    phpdevloper is offline eTI Member
    Hi.
    I also agree with pulkit you have to talk to him directly on this topic . whould be best option for you

Take Care.....!!!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!