+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Does this 'love mystery' gives me an indication that he loves me?

Advert.

kaursona
    kaursona is offline Just in!

Does this 'love mystery' gives me an indication that he loves me?

Advert.
    seriously does this 'love mystery' gives me an indication that he loves me or something else? or is just like i am putting much pressure on thinking...
    it started with my school days, he was in my school and we both were in same grade but different classrooms, another thing common between us was that we lived in same locality, and we were in school bus. in school days i used to notice that he always used to stare me in school, bus, locality etc... etc... i never bothered about this but i got habitual with his behavior and i fell in love with him.
    i always wanted to know why he used to stared me but i never got this its answer.
    today i am at my college level. which i couldn't do in school days i did it now. i approached him and made friendship with him thinking that someday i would get to know why he used to stare me, and later on i will propose him and yes i proposed him and he said no which broke my heart, but i didn't get the answer of my 1st question which was 'why he used to star me' as i never got a chance to ask him about this because before i could ask this everything got twisted and still makes me think that there is something from his side;
    1- when we newly got together at our first chat he asked me out, and i was shocked but happy also.
    2- i used to daily visit his orkut profile looking for any unusual chat between him and others, but there was nothing like that, and he always used to say truth about him because i knew how he was as his little sister was my friend.
    3-i asked him with confident that does he remember me, but he said no, he never saw which was absolute shock for me, and on which i kept thinking that then why he used to star me in school days. then i thought its fine maybe because 2 years gap he is not able to recognize me.
    4- the day when we had our personal meet, i asked him that he ever had date before with any unknown girl, and he said no!! which was unusual answer for me,. because

Sweetie
    Sweetie is offline eTI Member
    I think it is not clear at all what you are trying to say , did you proposed him over internet and he denied. Also it looks like you were typing more but you never completed ?

Sorry but I am not able to understand it completely, please explain your situation in clear words.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello kaursona,
    There are two things that I can conclude out of what you have written above.

1) Either the guy is very shy or perhaps afraid of speaking his heart out to you and probably that is why he said ( out of hesitation ) that he doesn't remember you. Moreover, seems like he needs some more time to decide onto the fact if he actually loves you or not. Perhaps , he likes you but is bit reluctant in speaking it to you, which is a usual thing in boys.

2) Or, perhaps he might be interested in being just friends with you and that is why he never confronted you. It is you who is considering this friendship as love. Sometimes, it happens that we interpret a person's indications wrongly. His staring at you might be an indication that he wants to be friends with you and nothing more than that. So my honest advice to you would be go let things go as they are going. Try to be friends with him and if something's gonna happen, it will happen automatically in the future. Till then both of you enjoy your friendship and try to make it strong because stronger the friendship, better will be the love - bond.

This is what I think could possibly be a reason for him behaving like this. The exact reason is only known to him, I have just made some guesses. So, be friends with him and I hope you will get the answer to your question soon. Don't hurry up with things.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!