+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Help me what should i do

Advert.

Narinder khurana
    Narinder khurana is offline Just in!

Help me what should i do

Advert.
    Hello,

Indian ladies are meant to be the symbol of love, Patience and Kindheartedness. But now these words are merely dialogues or meaningless. All have totally changed. Actually i got married in november 2008 in india. After some days i came back to dubai. But my wife started show her true colors. Untill i reached dubai till then she went to her house leaving my parents alone. I was plannig for her immigration to dubai. But she broke all contacts with me and blamed me and my family for demanding Dowry. But it was totally wrong. I really respect the women. And i couldn't do like this. she spend good time with me when i was there. but her mother is responsible for misguide her. I am going through very bad times these days because of this problem. I am living in dubai i cant go to her and ask why she is doing all this. My mother told me that she warned them to file for a divorce under 498a. Any one please help me and give me suggestions that what should i do for all that.

narinder khurana.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: Help me what should i do

For ones misbehave you cant blame all.

Dear just relax and thing from your mind... Call her or if you are in planning to come back in India then come here and talk to her personally as her what she want?

As per you she spend good time with you and you too then definitely she will corporate with you... And dont loose your hope. First of all ask your Parents to relax and not to sudden things which is harmful for her and them self too.

In Indian Govmt and such Mahila Sansthan is there to support Women s whether thy are right or wrong. so one wrong decisiont by you or your family can put you in the Jail for several year...

So As making it Simple try to talk with her on Phone or If Possible come to India and Talk with her Personally . That is the only Solution.

Do all this with cool mind.

God Bless U!

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

i insist you give her 1 more chance and talk to her alone(i mean only both of u should talk) and please take advice of some legal person i mean any lawyer before you take any step because in these cases legal advice is very- very helpful.
    one wrong step n you can be behind bars so be calm and whatever u do do it only after thinking the consequences or possible results of that step.
    kamal

friendmk
    friendmk is offline Just in!

Hello Narinder

You are really facing very very bad time these days. Your wife has not done good wih you.
    So First of all i would like to suggest you to contact your wife by any means or through any one. Ask her what she wants. Tell her about your affection for her. Your case is not so complicated it is General. It can be solved by one or two meetings. Dear this is your LIFE So you should do anything for save your life. I know that you could not go to your home towm soon or easily. but do something by which you can save your Life or your Wife. Pray to God and do something for sort out your problem. Bcoz God help those who help themselves. My wishes are with you.

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR.

Friend urs.

Narinder khurana
    Narinder khurana is offline Just in!

Hello Every one

Thanks to everyone for their replies. Now i got the approximate solution of my problem. One of my Friend advice me to log on to nri legal services. By doing that i got the right wayout of my problem. I hope so my problem wll sort out with in few days.

Thanks to you all.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!