+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

~~.International T.V, Indian Actress Facing RACISM.~~

Advert.

Talat
    Talat is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: ~~.International T.V, Indian Actress Facing RACISM.~~

Advert.
    Well...there is one thing....How come Shilpa hass got so much time that she agreed to do Big Brother....may be she is really running out of movies...also Big Brother might be popular but its surely not something which can be seen with respect, even in UK !! and its not my own view..its the view of many british people i talk...!!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

She I think get Rs. 60lacs per movie, which takes about 1-3 months. Now at BigBrother, she is getting Rs. 3 crores for 25 days I think.

She also got worldwide publicity !

Talat
    Talat is offline eTI Aluminium

Well yes...money plus fame...it does nt matter if some people will look down upon her...!!!

Btw I am really interested to know what might be the reaction of "film industry" about her being on Big Brother !!

Ricky

apparantly there is no significant comment from any Bollywood star on it..

So can't say whats the reaction of Film Industry ..

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Her being a film star or getting carores of rupees is insignificant to the torture and racism the she has under gone.

The fact that she has been picked upon, no matter what the reason, is a reality of UK. I’v gone through racism. And many Indians and Asians have to undergo racism when they come here. The first thing we are picked upon is our accent.

She was called names … called a dog. And it was not said Shilpa is a dog. Is was said ‘she Indian is a dog’ i.e., Indians are dogs.

Then she was asked to go back and sleep in the slum. That equates that India is a slum. Its ok if we do have slums, but entire India is not a slum. And the word slum cannot be used to call names.

She was called ‘shilpa poppadum’. Poppadum = papar, an Indian shacks
    We don’t call people of UK with names of their shacks like ‘Jade Fish n Chips’

And there are so many incidences to be written … if you saw the show for yourself you would have known the facts.

Nothing said or written here is a lie … word by word it is a truth … I’m the witness!
    Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

Ricky

Ya, I do mentioned this point that thousands or rather millions of Indians / people are not wrong , there is something wrong. The Britishers feels themselves superb upon Indians.
    They are feeling Indians as threat as more and more Indians are now getting settled abroad & are hard working than those of Britishers.

7. Advert.

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

exactaly ... and to stop people coming to UK they have very beautifully made confusing Visa rules.

and ... latest news.

The British Children will be taught the real values and meanig to be a British ... to me it appeard they will be making the coming gen more against other communities.

Ricky

May be true..

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

To add here ... about one of the two girls who were involved with jade is Jo!!

and she has no regrets of what was done in the house and about what ever she said.

and here is what one of the viewer said,
    'Jo: No apologies
    Well, we saw the real Jo in there, she said so herself - so now we know for sure we don`t ever want to see her again. It wasn`t just the bullying (I too would hesitate to say racism),but everything else about her. The girl seems to have no redeeming features. She`s lazy, miserable and humourless. She spent most of her time flopping around in a blue dressing gown and chain-smoking without any concern for the others in the house. She is a totally joyless individual,

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123