+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How much time MNP take for activation of new SIM - Reliance GSM to TATA Docomo

Advert.

Rohit Parihar Guest

How much time MNP take for activation of new SIM - Reliance GSM to TATA Docomo

Advert.
    I am facing so much problem with reliance, their network goes down a lot and at my home , inside any room there are no signals but outside house it works. Other network's signal are good even inside my home so I have applied for Mobile Number portability to switch to TATA Docomo.

It has been 4 days and still my old SIM is working so it means my new sim is not yet activated? How much time it actually take to get SIM activated and if it is not activated in given time period then can I lodge complaint . if yes then where can I complain ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Well, if they are fast enough, then it should be matter of few hours but they tend to delay it. However, Government of India has given 7 days time frame, so it should be converted into seven days. So, whenver your old SIM stops working, your other SIM should start working.

And I am not sure where to complain it if its not working, better to complain it to new service provider, they should be eager to make you their new customer ASAP.

+ Post a Comment HERE!