+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Transmission of partially paid shares in case of Death .

Advert.

viv
    viv is offline Just in!

Transmission of partially paid shares in case of Death .

Advert.
    My father applied for shares of ICICI Bank Ltd, probably it was partially paid .Unfortunately he passed away. I being the nominee asked the Broker for the transmission of all the shares to my DMAT Ac. All shares has been withheld because some payment was to be made for ICICI bank ltd. I being ignorant somehow misplaced the letter issued by ICICI. Now I don’t have there address or email of ICICI Bank Ltd. My broker has advised me to wait so that he can find out some similar investor and the same amount can be paid by draft which will facilitate further transmission. Any one who can give me correct advice?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Transmission of partially paid shares in case of Death .

If those shares were bought on Margin money then they are yours, only the unpaid part has to be paid by you and this means that apart of remaining payment, you also have to pay the interest. Do not worry, those are yours. All you need is to visit bank, get your father's account detail and ask them about the outstanding, rest they will suggest you.

Or you said that you bought shares of ICICI but they are not your broker !..
    Kindly tell us who is your broker ie. company as this is all their responsibility.

+ Post a Comment HERE!