+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What does she really want by hiding relation with other person?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy What does she really want by hiding relation with other person?

Advert.
    I am 26 yr boy. I have a wonderful relationship wit a 23 yr gal. We two confess our liking for each other. We work together and spend most of the time together. But, once I went to her place and found her drinking with one colleague at her place(she lie to me when I asked her n I went to surprise her at night where she stay alone). At that time, we had a fight. Now, she almost call him daily at night and speak for an hour. When I ask abt her relationship with that guy she tell me that ther are friends. Am I getting too possessive for her?? Today I stop talking to her and she keep calling me please tell me what to do??

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    I have read your problem and stop talking to her it's not good decision dude ! may b both of you should go out for a date nd discuss your matter wid cool mind ! sometimes it happens that girls need a change that's y they do frndshp frm other guyz b't it doesn't mean that she didn't luv u anymore. nd possessiveness is good nd evry true lover feel it for his/her beloved but excessive possessiveness can irritate your beloved. I will just advice you to talk to her politely and don't stop to tlkng to her !

Mr.A.Gauri
    Mr.A.Gauri is offline Newbie
    dude problem is that you love her and she dont know what love is.......simple.......and u know what u r trapped, u cant leave her,nor can u use her but the other guy can do everything........thats the problem with Love....

+ Post a Comment HERE!