+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hindi Movie Review : Chak De India : The Sportsmanship untrapped

Advert.

talkpreet
    talkpreet is offline Newbie

Hindi Movie Review : Chak De India : The Sportsmanship untrapped

Advert.
    A movie came and blowed it all the way proving the movies to be a Hobson’s choice for mass inspiration. Yes, the talk is about ‘Chak De India’. Chak De-originated from Punjabi word of Hearty India, has become sports anthem of the nation.

The adrenaline of an individual contributing to the team is the true phlebitis of sports. Chak De is no different from it. It is a facet of team spirit based on hockey. The asset of any sports team is its intention and that is very well conceived by this movie-‘Chak De India’.

Kabir Khan is the coach of women’s Indian national hockey team, who blames himself for every shell of the defeat in a final match against Pakistan in a hockey world cup under his captaincy 7 years ago. After that defeat, being a minor in India, he became the victim of fake match fixing under stentorian voice of media. Further what followed was his demotion in sports, society and the nation. The tag given to him was-a minor selling India to another nation.

After 7 years of hardship, he coaches a gang of girls who plays Chak De spirited hockey to win every aspect of sportspersonship

The movie is inspirational and catchy with well drafted screenplay. It has captured different stages of a particular sport effectively. The politics, contrasts and the ironic backfront is the theme of the movie. Chak De is a team of individuals called India. One and a half year of long research in a hockey camp and a year more to draft the script has given the outcome. We have followed sports since the day of its existence but the Chak De spirit anthem is a crucial supplement to our never dying zest. It is well reflected in the victory of India in the T20 cricket World cup and men’s hockey Asia cup.

Indian flag of three colors say-‘show it India’ or ‘Chak De India’.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Hindi Movie Review : Chak De India : The Sportsmanship untrapped

Coincidently, one of my known was talking about Chak-de-India movie, I have not yet seen it and I doubt I will able to see it but will sure try if I get time.
    Everyone and where .. there were positive review about this movie.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

yes i loved this movie it gave an inspiration to all the sportspersons of INDIA.I learnt a lot of things like pride etc.a truly loving movie.
    kamal

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Nice contribution talkpreet

tushar_mokal
    tushar_mokal is offline Newbie

Really a motivation movie.

Opinionmaster
    Opinionmaster is offline Newbie

The film was the perfect example to why lack of purpose could actually snatch the chances of winning.SRK was perfect in the role

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!