+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

DISH TV ( nuisance unlimited)

Advert.

vj
    vj is offline eTI Member

DISH TV ( nuisance unlimited)

Advert.
    FRIENDS , THIS DISH TV IS THE MOST PROBLEMATIC & CUSTOMER NUISANCE PROJECT.
    They show every thing so easy, but i am sick & tired of there customer care department .some stupid & rude girls who know nothing about sorting the problem,s its since 3 months that i cant see on my TV SANSKAR CHANNEL .It took me nearly one hour or more of holding my mobile line busy to simply tell them why my Sanskar Channel is closed (AS IF THERE COMPANY IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE BILL OF MY PHONE). After all that drill that one boy gave me a complaint number which i am holding till today for three months & devoid of seeing the channel of my choice . We have not so much time to give for dish tv services to be obtained & to waste so much time & take so much nuisance of there people who attend us. Plz some one help.
    vj

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: DISH TV ( nuisance unlimited)

Simply ask them that you want to discontinue your service, I am sure that being a private company they will try to convince not to discontinue and present your reason to leave it.
    That is one of the way I have used with a company but was about internet connection.

krajeshsr
    krajeshsr is offline Just in!

Always use your BSNL/MTNL land Line to call their customer care.. thats Toll free i guess

pgokhle
    pgokhle is offline Newbie

I found there support was good ... But sometimes you may endup with a support new joinee who know nothing ... may be just bad luck on that day

donjoaoresort
    donjoaoresort is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    Simply ask them that you want to discontinue your service, I am sure that being a private company they will try to convince not to discontinue and present your reason to leave it.
    That is one of the way I have used with a company but was about internet connection.
    It is with every pvt. co. Service may be any how but they want the customers to have their product.

John

+ Post a Comment HERE!