+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Ashwary a& Abhishek Bachchan

Advert.

abhishek bachchan
    abhishek bachchan is offline Just in!

Ashwary a& Abhishek Bachchan

Advert.
    Really speaking ...Ashwarya married to Abhishek because of his Money ,Ashwarya only wants money from Amitabh Bachchan.....

abhishek bachchan
    abhishek bachchan is offline Just in!

Re: Ashwary a& Abhishek Bachchan

Ash wants only money from Amitabh bachchan...nothing else....
    : ??? :P

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

What is the basis of your this conclusion ?

raghv
    raghv is offline Just in!

Quote Originally Posted by Khabri
    What is the basis of your this conclusion ?

FWR
    FWR is offline Newbie

Ash is not mad to marry abi (Abhishek Bachchan).The only Attraction towards abi is two things
    1.Money
    2.Bachchan family name

i m surprised how Abhishek Bachchan have accepted her.there are a lot of Good Families in the india having family statutes plus Money

We will look forward how many months or years this Episode will continue

subho1
    subho1 is offline Newbie

Hi FWR, how do you know all these? Especially you know everything when Abhishek Bachchan being too close to her for so many months was not aware of all these ill-intensions of Ash ??? That must be an amazing guesswork

And how do you know that AB accepted her rather whole world knows that AB proposed Ash. Another thing I wanna point out here. What do you think about a good family which she does not have and do you believe that a good family with status and wealth is the main factor play behind the eternal episode (marriage) of a love story?

I pointed out all these because without knowing a person properly many times people including media sneak into the private life of celebrities and make filthy and baseless remarks about them in the name of gossip. I personally feel we should recognize them for their level of talents and work instead of snooping around their personal life to satisfy our own mental sickness.

7. Advert.

Talat
    Talat is offline eTI Aluminium

Well said Subho !

subho1
    subho1 is offline Newbie

Thanks Talat

FWR
    FWR is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Talat
    Well said Subho !
    Hi Subho
    I will put the same Question from u "", how do you know all these""
    U know when some girl or boy spell the love virus on each other then only that person knows that what the magic spell will do for her or him.In ash and abbi case"'Abhishek Bachchan is in deep trouble wait for it.
    your question((specially you know everything when Abhishek Bachchan being too close to her for so many months was not aware of all these ill-intensions of Ash)) for ur kind information u will also know that at the same time to whom ASH was close in the same days

NOW(( What do you think about a good family which she does not have and do you believe that a good family with status and wealth is the main factor play behind the eternal episode (marriage) of a love story?)) Good family means AB is consider to be the most top rated families in the India.

i will wait for ur response but all of ur words and my words are bases on Guess.So all other are requested to chat not to fight

Talat
    Talat is offline eTI Aluminium

And who, in your opinion, is fighting over here ?

subho1
    subho1 is offline Newbie

Hi, FWR I would answer your questions one by one

1. First of all ".....all of your words and my words are bases on Guess"

Sorry dude although yours are guess works and I can see you have accepted that too, but I must say mine are not and I'm gonna prove that here.

2. "how do you know all these"

Please go through the following links at end of the post and you would also know what I and everyone knows and what you didn't know so far. If you would have watched news channels like IBN-CNN you would have seen that Mr. Amitabh Bachchan had himself announced that it was Abhi who proposed to Ash. They kept the decision hanging for more than one year. I am not guessing that. These are all published news by eminent news channels and you could see them in few of links.

3. "for ur kind information u will also know that at the same time to whom ASH was close in the same days "

What I knew based on news channels that Ash was close to Vivek till 2005 and before that she was close to Salman. I don't like guesswork until it does not show any solid foundation. Please do some research work before guessing something about others

4. "Abhishek Bachchan is in deep trouble wait for it"

It was not any part of the question but your belief on the basis of your conventional Indian guesswork. Many people think that if a girl had been in affair before her marriage then she does not have a good character to get married in a good family. Surprisingly the same people forget that while Ash was involved with some other men Abhi was also involved with Karishma (once again not a guesswork). What I mean to say is a past premarital love affair does not essentially define the character of a person irrespective of gender, be it Ash or Abhi.

As per several news sources Ash and Abhi were friends before they started their affair and as I already mentioned their marriage was held for one year, it has no need to guess that it is a fairly long time to know each other more closely. Now would you say that Amitabh Bachchan and his family, in spite of being in the Film Industry for so many years and knowing Ash so closely, were just big fools who could not guess (like you did ) Ash's ill-intention??? Amithabh, being Abhi's father, was so callous about his own son's future? Is he a stupid or something?

5. In your first post you said: "im surprised how Abhishek Bachchan have accepted her.there are a lot of Good Families in the india having family statutes plus Money"

By saying "Good Families" did you mean Abhi's family or some other family which Abhi should have been married? If it is Abhi's family (as you said in your second post)then the above sentence does not bear any meaning. But if it is the second case then I must say that you should reconsider it, because anyone who gets married in a good family should not necessarily belong to another good family. A successful marriage depends on the nature, character, and mutual understanding of husband and wife and nobody else. What the family has to do here? And another thing how do you know Ash has got a bad family? Any source of information? Hope it is also another wrong guess, right?

Look dude I am not here to fight with anyone. I was just replying to the post just like you and no where I personally attacked anyone and so you are most welcome in this chatting .

FWR
    FWR is offline Newbie

Hi, subho1
    I would answer your questions one by one also......... :P

1. First of all ".....but I must say mine are not and I'm gonna prove that here.

To prove some thing u need documentary proofs or images and videos which u didn't succeeded.so sorry for the first argument.

2.IBN-CNN you would have seen that Mr. Amitabh Good FamiliesBachchan had himself announced that it was Abhi who proposed to Ash. They kept the decision hanging for more than one year. I am not guessing that.

IBN-CNN or any other NEWS channel are only for advertisement and they dont provide us the actual facts .They NEWS channel only provide that information to the audience which they know will give them high marks or promotion.Now '' They kept the decision hanging for more than one year. I am not guessing that. '''Why it take one year because the magic spell take time meaning the Big B was shocked about the Abi decision.But as always the father has to Sacrifice as Big B has done.

3.if a girl had been in affair before her marriage

My dear u are living in India not in America or any other modern approached country in Girl Boy Relation.no further argument on it but one more thing u have to study the male and female body anatomy ......

4.""Good Families""

Good Families in our case Abi Vs Ash.
    All people in the India and whole world new it that Abi family is rated in the Top Indian families except u my dear :-X

and i know ""A successful marriage depends on the nature, character, and mutual understanding of husband and wife and nobody else"" but give me only 100 examples in the whole world now a days the president son has married to the poorest girl.Meaning any rich family has married any poor girl.May i think that u will be the one to put example in front of us or will create a New Good Custom.I will pray for u.

Look dudes i m justing answering to the post as any one can.Also take part in it in Smiling Mood as we are taking part in it.If my words hav hurt any one so for that and KEEP IN MING DONOT TAKE MY WORDS TOWARD WORLD WAR 4. ;D

Faree
    Faree is offline Just in!

hmmmmm Nice Reply

estore
    estore is offline eTI Member

Yeah thats a good point

haney
    haney is offline eTI Member

Nice sharing