+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Dog :Just A Fine K9-: a street dog's commentary on society,arts,politics etc !

Advert.

withU
    withU is offline Newbie

Dog :Just A Fine K9-: a street dog's commentary on society,arts,politics etc !

Advert.
    ..all those who are familiar with american baseball[though i must
    confess outright that i am no authority on this /exciting?/
    subject} are surely aware that the baseball is bowled,hurled
    or chucked with furious pace at the batsman{that is the
    appropriately well armoured person who wields the baseball
    club or 'bat'/as reffered to in cricket[ one of the many games
    the good ol' englishmen play so well]!..so,however, coming to the point that
    the baseball comes at you with enormous speed.now think of replacing the baseball with a rock or a stone the size of a hen's egg, and imagine
    hearing it thud against the glossy brand new silver coloured metal of a car's stylish side door.also visualize it grazing the corner of your ear in so doing.perhaps that's an action commonly described as a
    close shave.another funny,or not so funny thought,depends,but my reality,a recurring reality,as i merely raise my hind leg and innocently prepare
    to attend to the call of nature!,luv,urs always ...nono{withU}{>5}

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Dog : A Fine K9-: " a street dog's commentary on society,arts,politics etc !!"

That is the reality, people do not understand, even they make them medium for fun, they makes themselves perfect in throwing stone by practicing on dog but never think other way that how painful this fun is for a dog !!

withU
    withU is offline Newbie

Re: Dog :Just A Fine K9-: a street dog's commentary on society,arts,politics etc !

dog just a fine k9>hi folks,
    ..just beginning my first post about something i always respect,adore and cherish...dogs!..the

hindi translation of the same 'kutte' does
    not sound very glorifying or elevating, as readers with an indian cultural backdrop would well and

truly understand.
    ..something which impacts me very much is the sight,sound and scenario of an indian

street dog,any indian street
    dog,being 'hit' by a stone,and the consequent shrill cry of agony,as the hapless,helpless 'victim'

writhes in pain....how often have i wondered if the roles of the perpetrator and the victim could

be reversed,and to be honest "in the case of defenceless street dogs being hit by human beings"

wished it was reversed...
    .."umra bhar jee ke bhi na jeene ka andaaz aya
    zindagi chod bhi peecha main baaz aya'..taz bhopali
    This couplet by taz bhopali which says that-having lived an entire life remained bereft of

the style or grace of living,..so life..let go of me,i've had enough,enough..
    ..the street dog that keeps getting hit,with or without reason, could surely

echo this lament or sentiment.... drifting a little bit from the subject i get reminded of Kerala in

india, which is 'officially' described as God's own country, contemplating a parallel, i sometimes
    wonder if america could also be lovingly portrayed or projected as "Dog's own country!!"{..and not

many people might know,or care to know?! that the national animal of the united states is the

"donkey", yes that's right
    the 'donkey',but the dogs in america would definitely be consciously aware that the
    americans truly love their dogs,very much,
    till the next post,always ur's,
    withU! {>2}
    dog: just a fine k9
    ..a street dog's commentary on society,arts,politics etc

..i wonder if i could call our dear street dog "NONO" and go along with_
    : "the monologue of a lonely street dog:
    nono!"
    urs always,
    withU{>3}
    ..almost all of us,or at least most of us know that
    'yes' and 'no' might hold the world record for the : maximum number of utterances: by the english

speaking public of india !....but any knowledgeable dog, from india, would tell you,that the words

they get to hear most times from their english speaking indian masters are a flurry of-no

no..no..NONO!
    ..and for this simple reason i have christened or named our lonely street

dog..'nono'
    urs always
    withU{>4} / Dog :Just A Fine K9-: a street dog's commentary on society,arts,politics etc ! on: February 18, 2008, 01:21:11 PM
    ..all those who are familiar with american baseball[though i must
    confess outright that i am no authority on this /exciting?/
    subject} are surely aware that the baseball is bowled,hurled
    or chucked with furious pace at the batsman{that is the
    appropriately well armoured person who wields the baseball
    club or 'bat'/as reffered to in cricket[ one of the many games
    the good ol' englishmen play so well]!..so,however, coming to the point that
    the baseball comes at you with enormous speed.now think of replacing the baseball with a rock or a stone the size of a hen's egg, and imagine
    hearing it thud against the glossy brand new silver coloured metal of a car's stylish side door.also visualize it grazing the corner of your ear in so doing.perhaps that's an action commonly described as a
    close shave.another funny,or not so funny thought,depends,but my reality,a recurring reality,as i merely raise my hind leg and innocently prepare
    to attend to the call of nature!,luv,urs always ...nono{withU}{>5}{contd. from 4}... annd..ooops..there goes!that's a dog's life-they won't even let you wet a car's tyre,even if it's an indegenous Indian car, as opposed to an unaffordable 'imported' Mercedes.
    And i know that it is "Kukku" who always indulges in such kind of 'disruptive' stone throwing activity.To tell you the truth,his very own bua ji[ie paternal aunt..ha ha sounds so funny,in the Indian cultural context],calls him a 'dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka',which loosely means-a miserable entity that belongs neither here nor there.{and being a self respecting dog i would know that better}.
    Now Kukku fancies or imagines he is the next big thing on the Indian cricketing firmament-something
    like Ishant Sharma and Yuvraj Singh rolled into one.And I know why;ever since that standard eighth
    kid girl,who plays tennis ball cricket in the 'mohalle ki gali' with the brash little brats of the
    bloc...{err should I say colony, or the disorganized huddle of flats,apartments and tenements put together, that we
    are all so familiar with in India}...yes, ever since that girl asked him 'bhaiya silly point kya hota hai.. khi khi khi }this fellow Kukku, who for the past three years is finding it very hard to clear his tenth standard board examinations,has gone bonkers,and has started to believe that pelting stones at dogs like me is comparable to a Ricky Ponting scoring a direct hit at the stumps. {contd6}
    {post script-SINCE THE EARLIER POSTS HAD BEEN SPLIT UP I'VE COMPILED THEM TOGETHER FOR EASY READING-bow vow,luv,urs always,}nono{via withU}

+ Post a Comment HERE!