+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Love a girl from Facebook but she don't want any relationship

Advert.

Abbas Husain
    Abbas Husain is offline Just in!

Love a girl from Facebook but she don't want any relationship

Advert.
    Please help me.
    I am chatting with one girl on facebook from last one year, She is one year elder then me. I met her face to face around 2 months ago. From that the I just keep on thinking about her. I think I am In love.
    I dont want to loose her. I am very disturb. I am not abel to understand that what should I do now because she dont want to be in any kind of relationship right now.
    Please help me what should i do....... ?????

Rasika26
    Rasika26 is offline Just in!
    The first important thing here is, have you told her about this? If No, then better tell her this. See what she says. If she really says no, I know it will be very difficult for you to overcome her but try learning to live without her.Be in contact with her as a friend. In life you'll get even more opportunities, for they say, cupid doesn't strike just once, but many times . So cheer up buddy

Mr.A.Gauri
    Mr.A.Gauri is offline Newbie
    May be the girl dont want to be in any kind of a relationship right now. Or may be she dont want to be relationship with you..The best thing is not to make it quick and pass some more time.....create a space in her heart so that she begin to think about you....but b4 that make it sure if u love her or is it just your lonliness which is telling you that you love her.........Attraction towards opposite sex is natural but love is a different issue.its confusing. just because she talked to you doesnt mean she loves you or for that sake you love her. give some time to urself......once you are sure she is the one dont let her go......but this takes time.......if you make it quick its not gonna help you.........best of luck

Natasha Williams
    Natasha Williams is offline eTI Iron
    Or may be she doesn't liked you after meeting you face to face. May be you were not as per her expectations. If after meeting you , she is showing less interest in you then understand that she did not find you as per her expectation.

+ Post a Comment HERE!