+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Ford Figo Diesel as first car in 4-5 lackh rupee budget !

Advert.

Deepak_bhambri
    Deepak_bhambri is offline Just in!

Ford Figo Diesel as first car in 4-5 lackh rupee budget !

Advert.
    Hi,

I have planned to buy new Ford Figo Diesel. Please let me know is it a good choice as this is my first car and i want to buy a car upto 4.6 Lakhs max. I need your suggestions on this. Please reply ASAP.

Regards,
    Deepak

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Ford Figo is a good choice in this price range, you will not regret. It is a good package in terms of space, mileage and usability .

Goodluck for your new car.

nand.girnar
    nand.girnar is offline eTI Member

Ford Figo Price Range

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak_bhambri View Post
    Hi,

I have planned to buy new Ford Figo Diesel. Please let me know is it a good choice as this is my first car and i want to buy a car upto 4.6 Lakhs max. I need your suggestions on this. Please reply ASAP.

Regards,
    Deepak

Your selection is perfect ford figo is really perfect car. It's available with very effective and impregnable range.

NiKhIl.N
    NiKhIl.N is offline eTI Member
    U hv selected a prfct car go for it , it has everything except looks.
    Also test drive beat diesel and may ur thinking change.
    Bt if space is ur choice thn ur choice is perfect.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak_bhambri View Post
    Hi,

Regards,
    Deepak
    Hello Deepak

Your choice is perfect this will be accurate car according to your budget. Ford Figo has very good mileage, great look and has very good features as an array of advanced third generation safety features like Dual Front Airbags that offers safety in case of front collision, ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic Brake-Force Distribution) that enhance the stability of the car and provides a comfortable driving experience.

Belt tensioners and Belt Force limiters, Seat belt warning indicator, Door-ajar warning and many more safety features are also present in Ford Figo.

sanjeev449
    sanjeev449 is offline eTI Member
    Hi
    Figo is now one of the best selling cars in India. Ford India has upgraged the ZXi and Titanium variants of Figo. The ZXi now features tilt steering and USB port integrated in the music system.

7. Advert.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev449 View Post
    Hi
    Figo is now one of the best selling cars in India. Ford India has upgraged the ZXi and Titanium variants of Figo. The ZXi now features tilt steering and USB port integrated in the music system.
    Hi sanjeev
    No doubt that Ford Figo is the getting very food feed back and selling also but still best selling car in India is Maruti Swift.

+ Post a Comment HERE!