+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Sachin Tendulkar:Blessing or Curse for Indian Cricket and New comers?

Advert.

arna
    arna is offline Newbie

Sachin Tendulkar:Blessing or Curse for Indian Cricket and New comers?

Advert.
    I just have a question ......im a huge fan of sachin no doubt about it....
    but i beleive there is another dimension to sachin's work.

He has won accolades for all.... he has centuries of praises ..... one thing that i strongly feel is that in cases where he fell short he could have been substituted and a chance could have been provided to new comers who could showcase their talents too..... Even for other co-batsmen, he could have given them a chance to play in his place, especially when he didn't stand upto expectations. I expect that he must have done his SWOT analysis.

Im a fan of dravid too... I beleive he has his limitations but he gives in his best in tough conditions....

Based on these points of view my question is " is sachin a bane or a boon to present indian cricketing conditions where there is a pool of talent yet to showcased ? "

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Topic Approved and given proper title so that you can get better advices quickly.

arna
    arna is offline Newbie
    hey thanks admin !! thats sounds perfect !! i seriously liked the changes you made...

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    Hi ! arna I have read your points ! sachin is also my favrt cricketer and not even my he is favrt for everybdy ! So i dn't thnk sachin is a curse ! it's my opinion ....

arna
    arna is offline Newbie

Smile

Have you heard the recent news about sachin trying to change laws of one day ?? Im seriously not convinced with what he says. He can give a new form of cricket rather trying to change rules that have fetched him goodwill in so many ways..... May be he can start a new game with the " 25overs each team " thing that he was talking about.. calling it 25-25 !!!!!!!!

adilove Guest
    Sachin Tendulkar who is holding on to his place because he can. That he can still score centuries should neither be a surprise nor a justification not to call for his retirement.

hwreby you can find out all the news about SACHIN m his fan ru ???

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!