+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Help me-Can't forget my love but Parents wants me to leave him?

Advert.

Sanhitha Guest

Help me-Can't forget my love but Parents wants me to leave him?

Advert.
    I ve been with this guy for about an yr...he is 20 and am 17...he was so loving and affectionate..he was always there to console me when i was down...my parents came to know of my affair and emotionally balckmailed me and got a promise that i shud not see, talk or love him anymore..i cant break my promise i love my parents i cant forget him too...his kisses and hugs when i cried are still so warm and fresh in my heart...i still remember his promise of accepting me as his life partner...what do i do????its tearing me apart.. i feel lyk dying..plz gimme sum suggestion soon......

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Topic Approved and given proper title so that you can get better advices quickly.

Ashok Pandey Guest
    Forget about promises......There are few guys who kiss you when u r crying..talk to him.....but this time make it sure no one catches you.......dont talk much......talk little bit....

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    Obey your parents coz they come in ur life first ! I knw it's hard to forget sum1 whom you truly luv ! b't try to make you mind bsy on your stdy or whatever you doing ! I suffer frm the same feeling ! it's quite difficult for me also b't i tried my bst ! So, i advice u to try to forget him ....

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi,
    well what I can see in ur case is a teenage n a bit fresh, immature love. It usually happens in this age.
    Well its too early for you to get into complications of love and relationships. You can do one thing..... right now forget everything for a while. concentrate on your studies and your future. Try to achieve a proper base in your life.....and when u feel that yes you are ready for a relationship you can then go for it.
    Meanwhile try to have a casual friendship with ur boy friend.

Later when you are ready for the relationship you can then go up to ur parents and explain them about your love. Try to convince them regarding all this. You can also organize a meeting of your parents with your boyfriend, so that they can get to know him well. Things can be sorted out later but as of now trust me its time that you should concentrate on your future. Infact that is all ur parents want from you.

Bye.

+ Post a Comment HERE!