+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Politics involved in Cricket Associations

Advert.

syedriaz23
    syedriaz23 is offline Just in!

Politics involved in Cricket Associations

Advert.
    Dear friends,

Let me introduce myself I am Syed Riaz.S from Southern part of India. I am involved in event management from past two years. I had started my career with an State level cricket tournament with a grand prize of Rs. 50000/- for winners and 20000/- for runners. I think this was my big problem, It was an grand success more than 30 teams had participated on that tournament. I came back with same enthusiasm and energy to make this years tournament to very big success, here arises the problem.

first of all i had contacted Mr. Niranjan sha asking for affiliation for tournament, he guided us to contact Tamilnadu Cricket Association. I had contacted Tamilnadu Cricket Association secretary Mr. Kasi viswanath, regarding affiliation, I had meeted him more than 5 times in his office, After a long struggle he guided me to meet Madurai District Cricket Association Secretary Mr. Mohan raaj rajadurai, In his office. I asked Mr. Kasi Viswanath that why should i Meet him, he answered that he has to decide that whether you can organise or not.

From october till this date I am meeting Mr. Mohanraaj Rajadurai for asking affiliation to conduct tournament, He is asking bribe for affiliating my tournament. What is my fault whether i decided to start my career in sports field is it my fault? I am opposed of bribe whether is it my fault?

I am confused Being from an middle class family I cant oppose them with any thing. I am receiving each and every day more than 10 phone threats. What shall i do whether live or die? some body advise me

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Politics involved in Cricket Associations

That is really sad.. infact very lame. I can understand what really you are facing. Going to police is not much help as they are simply not helpful untill you have something for you or you are some big VIP.
    I suggest that you send mail to various Indian Department.. start with "President of India", they have email address there.
    Ask them just to instruct Police to help you, if you can get and present written order from President of India for Police then would best. Then send another mail to few other dept. like : Human rights dept. and also "Right to Information act" that why you are not getting recognition .
    Human Rights Dept. India : http://nhrc.nic.in/
    RTI Portal India : http://rti.gov.in/

Make sure you attach email send to President of India in every mail you send to these department.

Lastly, look for some news paper reporter.. ask him to k make a story on your persue.. they are always looking for something similar. ie. how you tried to get justice. If you can also get some NGO involved with you then would be great help. Just present them your approach with confident.. they will surely help you.

Police can be of help but goto them with NGO guys and reporter only .. but only after sending mails and keeping copies of mails with you.

But the problem is that, if you go to police then every thing will be public and he can easily defy you. Try consulting a reporter etc. first and be patient.

And remember, why we are facing such corrupt system because every one is just not so aware and responsible.. don't just be part of crowed.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Politics involved in Cricket Associations

Also we have Mr. Schindler, he is having expertize in law, you may ask him for some little advice also. You can PM him.

+ Post a Comment HERE!