+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Objection about TRAI new rules

Advert.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron

Objection about TRAI new rules

Advert.
    Hello Everybody, I just want discuss about you the new rule of TRAI. They deployed a 100 sms per day limit from which I think many youngster not happy. So, I just advice you to send a mail at this address [email protected]. You can describe your problems with them on this address. If we all do this then we can have hope that they will exceed 100 sms limit to 200 sms per day which I think enough for us. I have already done this and its a request from all of you to do the same thing.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Jay, I understand the problem of youngsters but also think about the junk text and forwared text which every one of gets daily will be limited and will save our time and effort alot. Not sure how others think but i feel this 100sms per is is very good idea to stop promotions of Floating messages around.
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

anisha_Astrology
    anisha_Astrology is offline Just in!
    every coin has two sides. this step by TRAI was introduced to stop unnecessary sms's by advertising companies but this doesn't seem to be working because i still get about 10 sms's from different companies offering insurance and many other things every day. i don't know how was TRAI supposed to inhibit this when nothing has changed.

+ Post a Comment HERE!