+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

is it Right to not to marry someone because parents dont agree..

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

is it Right to not to marry someone because parents dont agree..

Advert.
    we were best friends for 2 and a half years and then realized we could be the best life partners for each other..however, we come from different states.. and he was unable to convince his parents for this marriage..
    one day he gave up trying and went ahead to say yes for marriage to a much prettier girl chosen by his parents..which was a set back for me
    his parents are allowing his foreign settled brother to marry a girl of his choice belonging to another state but not him.. i failed to find a reason for such differentiation..
    it has been over 9 months now that I have been convincing him to not to marry someone else because his parents advice so..it is hard for me to believe that he is marrying her because she is prettier..
    he wants me to remain his best friend like before which is becoming difficult for me..if i deny to do so i am accused of being a bitch who just wanted marriage and never "just" friendship from the beginning of our f'ship..
    i dont know how to handle this situation.. i do not wish to take the blame silently and stop talking to him.. whether its love or ego i dont know but im unable to do it..
    their marriage is now just a month away and i am still stuck to his thoughts n false hopes..

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Well...hi,
    Sorry to know what you are going through in your life...!!!!
    Here is something I would like to quote that you said in your question "it is hard for me to believe that he is marrying her because she is prettier..!!!". Now what do you think, is this love anyhow from his side ??

Just because the other girl is "prettier" is no big reason for him to back himself up from your commitment and marry anyother girl. If just looks dominate his mind, my sincere advice to you is to leave him and move on.

I dont find a point of you marrying him when just physical attraction is so dominating factor for him. He might, in future, switch to any other girl if he finds her much prettier than his present to be wife.

Rest is up to you to decide. Had I been at your place, I would have done so. Dont fear of being called "a bitch who just wanted marriage and never "just" friendship from the beginning of our f'ship..".
    Remember, the moment he committed to you, your friendship with him was OVER and since then you guys were no longer friends but couples, as said or boyfriend-girlfriend. Your relationship had moved to a step forward than being "just friends" !!! So there is no harm in discontinuing the relationship with him, because either its love or nothing now !!!!

Thanks n All the Best !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!