+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is ther any difference between the price of online shopping and direct shopping ?

Advert.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron

Is ther any difference between the price of online shopping and direct shopping ?

Advert.
    Hi, I don't use to do online shopping much b't one of my friend use to do and he told me that there is a quite difference between online shopping and direct shopping but i don't think so. I think online shopping it's little costly than direct shopping. So, I just want to know the suggestion of other guys. Plz tell me that is there any difference between online and direct shopping ? or Is online shopping cheaper than direct shopping ?

spotdeals
    spotdeals is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Hi, I don't use to do online shopping much b't one of my friend use to do and he told me that there is a quite difference between online shopping and direct shopping but i don't think so. I think online shopping it's little costly than direct shopping. So, I just want to know the suggestion of other guys. Plz tell me that is there any difference between online and direct shopping ? or Is online shopping cheaper than direct shopping ?
    Online shopping is always better option as it helps us by saving money as well as time, on the other hand it is really simple and easy process.Also regarding your prime question i.e is there any difference in online shopping and direct shopping , i will say yes because in online shopping we buy particular product from whole-seller which gives difference in price of shopping directly from retailers., i think it will clears your doubt? please feel free if u have any more queries?

amit123steve Guest

Online VS Direct shopping

Well I always admire direct shopping but few days back i am stunned about my decision as i brought addidas shoes in 4875/- from addidas showroom and two days after i found that on jabong.com at 3678/- only .
    I will change my mind now and definately move to online portals for my next purchase.

kiranmdk
    kiranmdk is offline Just in!
    I personally feel that online shopping is the best option. I love online shopping as it is one of the easiest ways to shop for whatever you need to buy. I mostly rely on few online shopping sites like flipkart.com, discountpandit.com, snapdeal.com are the best.

alishakapoor491
    alishakapoor491 is offline Just in!
    I think your friend is right. I too agree with his opinion that online shopping is much cheaper than direct shopping. The reason why I say online shopping this because it gives you ample of choices to compare the price under one platform, also you don’t fall pray of tricky selling techniques used by shop keepers.

maheshrai
    maheshrai is offline Just in!
    Hello there, I like to buy many things from online. Its a good option to buy things like clothes and accessories online.

7. Advert.

vshah1585
    vshah1585 is offline Just in!
    I don't think there is any difference in price.But the benefit of online shopping is discount and deals.You will get nice discounts on purchases from online store.Also it is a convenient option as you get your orders at home.

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron
    Hey there is big difference between online shopping and direct shopping. I mostly prefer online shopping if i have time to shop.
    but some times i got directly to stores if i am confused.
    online shopping gives you some discounts also as well big price differentiation in it....

vshah1585
    vshah1585 is offline Just in!
    Yes, online shopping is very beneficial upon direct shopping as we can have product at low price.We can compare price of a product so that we can get it at lowest price.

dish
    dish is offline Newbie
    Based on my personal experience, yes online shopping is definitely preferred bow a days. Not just shoes, even clothes, utensils, branded watches or say even an iron..you will get cheaper. Just make sure of one thing that if you are not sure about the credibility of the site, go for cash on delivery.

Have fun!

Priyanka123
    Priyanka123 is offline Just in!
    I dont think that online shopping sites provide products for less price . In need of any inconvenience to shop directly , i shop online...One of my friend said that Flipkart is an online shopping site that provides products in less price and the quality is also good it seems.

+ Post a Comment HERE!