+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Skoda Rapid Sedan Launched for Rs 6.75 Lakhs

Advert.

indiandrives
    indiandrives is offline eTI Iron

Skoda Rapid Sedan Launched for Rs 6.75 Lakhs

Advert.
    Just nine days after Skoda Auto announced the start of its production at Chakan, the Rapid Sedan has now officially been introduced in India with a starting price of Rs. 6.75 lakhs for its petrol variant to 9.19 lakhs for high performance diesel trim level. Read More...

insane.nick
    insane.nick is offline eTI Member
    Nice car! 1.5l engine. And all the amenities you get in a Honda City...I don't know about fuel consumption but should be around the same as the Skoda weighs about as much as the City but has a 1.5l engine which should give better consumption. The Chev Aveo sold here is in my opinion a better choice.

NiKhIl.N
    NiKhIl.N is offline eTI Member
    its cool car from scoda at this cool price bt its built on vw vento chases lil same look as vento

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Hi indiandrives

Nice information you shared with us I also would like to share something about Skoda Rapid, that this car is getting good response due to its price range and looks. People had given very good review like decent price tag,superb exterior looks and class leading interiors, 1.6l engine is too strong for long runs. People find this car very economical as compared to other cars of high range giving same level of comfort and features.

The Rapid gets superior and effortless acceleration and faster pick up due to the powerful engine producing phenomenal torque. An acceleration of 0 – 100 kmph is claimed to reach in 12.4 seconds.

insane.nick
    insane.nick is offline eTI Member
    skoda is vw(audi,vw and skoda all 3 brands are present in India). cheaper of the lot is Skoda. as Build Quality is far better.
    VW Vento selling more than Honda City these days.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by insane.nick View Post
    skoda is vw(audi,vw and skoda all 3 brands are present in India). cheaper of the lot is Skoda. as Build Quality is far better.
    VW Vento selling more than Honda City these days.
    Hi insane
    can you please tell me what you mean to say "skoda is vw" and "cheaper of the lot is Skoda" I am not getting it properly and its not like that VW Vento selling more than Honda City these days because new honda city will be soon in the market and Honda City is more popular then VW Vento.

7. Advert.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Skoda rapid is batter than India available another same segment rivals.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,
    It is enough to say that skoda rapid is a reliable among customer.

+ Post a Comment HERE!