+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My Protest again unjustified fines:even Hundred Rupees of Fair Earning

Advert.

dreamsindia
    dreamsindia is offline Newbie

My Protest again unjustified fines:even Hundred Rupees of Fair Earning

Advert.
    Ashok ki Satya ki Kamai ke Saat Sau Rupaye is sarkar se Satta chheen lenge...
    For, as A Child Indian, while growing up to be A Dutiful Young Citizen:
    When I had starved, it was neither of my dad's concern, nor of any government
    When I had to drop my studies, it was no apprehension to my dad or any government
    When I had been struggling for my career, it didn't matter to my dad nor any government
    When I had not filed my ITR, it was none of anybody's business
    When I did not cast my vote, nobody bothered about it
    Then, if I drive without helmet... Is my safety on road anybody's business?
    How and Why? Concerned Authorities kindly justify!
    Your only business is: Challan a common man for Rs.600/-.
    It is none of your business whether:
    He earned Rs.600/- by fair and honest means
    He extorted Rs.600/- by armtwisting
    He stole money or picked some pocket
    He robbed someone of Rs.600/-
    When I parked my 2 Wheeler (DL3S AW4500), outside of Krishna Apra Appt. Near Fun Cinema, Netaji Subhash Place, Delhi (on March 3rd 2008 at around 12:00 Noon)
    It is parking place for the building
    There is negligible traffic movement on the road
    It is almost secluded area
    More than 100 other vehicles were also parked there
    It was unlawfully towed away
    For the recovery of my vehicle, I had to pay Rs.700/- which I had earned just a few moments back. For a family of 2, Rs.700/- could keep the housefire burning for almost 1week. Well...
    I have 2 more unlawful challans pending since May and Nov 2007 respectively, which I had already denied to pay. Because I intended to begin my protest sooner. Now, I declare that:
    Meri nazaron mein yeh system ek charbi wala kartoos hai, aur main ise muh lagane se inkaar karta hoon
    I shall drive without wearing a helmet on Tilak Marg, from India Gate to The Supreme Court of India, as an Indicative protest
    and shall continue to do so, unless we build a better system.
    I am not setting any bus on fire
    I am not trying to stop trains or to set it on fire
    I am not causing any Traffic Jams
    I am not addressing any rallies in the heart of the city
    I am not causing any loss or damage to any living or non-living body
    I am not causing any inconvenience to anybody
    I am violating a law which is meant for my own safety
    Whether I die of hunger, or of illness or of head injury, its none of anybody's business.
    I demand: Sampoorna Swaraj - My Fundamental Right
    "Swatantrata aur Swaraj Hamara Janm Sidh Adhikaar Hai"
    - Lokmanya Bal Ganga Dhar Tilak
    If I can't elect The Senior Leaders of My nation, it is not Sampoorna Swaraj
    Ahimsa & Satyamev Jayate is in my veins, since the day I learnt the meaning of the name I am blessed and endowed with
    Ashok (Khurana)

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: My Protest again unjustified fines:even Hundred Rupees of Fair Earning

That is issue everywhere, though helmet is for one's own security but you are right, the Police and other related department are not really treat everyone equally, they do not enforce law positively. When they feel like enforcing law then there are laws .. else nothing.

And also, I am not sure if those Rs. 700 really went into Govt's pocket.. or may be pocket of those police guys. Actually there is not even any foolproof way to make sure that fine money is positively given to Govt. I guess this is not the right way to protest, you may just send an application to traffic police officials.. may be SSP or PRO also.

dreamsindia
    dreamsindia is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    That is issue everywhere, though helmet is for one's own security but you are right, the Police and other related department are not really treat everyone equally, they do not enforce law positively. When they feel like enforcing law then there are laws .. else nothing.

And also, I am not sure if those Rs. 700 really went into Govt's pocket.. or may be pocket of those police guys. Actually there is not even any foolproof way to make sure that fine money is positively given to Govt. I guess this is not the right way to protest, you may just send an application to traffic police officials.. may be SSP or PRO also.
    Dear Ricky,
    1. Please review my post once again, especially the last para where it says:
    "I demand: My Fundamental Right" . Then you would be able to understand. How the post is started and finished.

2. So, the post is literally intended to be correlated with the issue on reforms in the system. I give a damn care about Rs. 700/- now.

3. I am not yet friendly with the Etalk interface. I have spent almost an hour to edit and move my post to the "national", "politics" and "democracy" category. It does not fit in the fines

4. I also need to finish the editing part of the post (mainly formatting). Then only it can be more clear. I am aware, the readers will be confused otherwise.

Please help...
    Thanks

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Dreamsindia..
    I did get clear idea about your post in first reading, however what I said was just what I said was just few addition to your point.

About eTI interface, I guess your post is more suitable for "Common Man Issue" and only Admin can move post. User may choose section where they want to post but once posted, they can't move it but yes, they can edit it themselves.

estore
    estore is offline eTI Member

its a harsh world

good point

+ Post a Comment HERE!