+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

suggest me a car for budget of 4-5 lakhs

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

manav

Advert.
    hey i need to buy a car in range of 4-5 lakhs nd m lukin over i10 i20 nd swift n fabia
    wich will be the best??

kartkik Guest
    go for volks wagen polo dude
    the best car in india made by germany under 5 lakh

NiKhIl.N
    NiKhIl.N is offline eTI Member
    If u cn increase ur budget abt 50k go 4 i10 automatic.

NiKhIl.N
    NiKhIl.N is offline eTI Member
    Go 4 swift among ur choice bcz swift will give u everything u wnt. Bt if ur preference is luxury thn go 4 i20 bt it has nt gud mileage as compare with this 2.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by svj View Post
    i want to buy a car within a budget of 4-5 lakhs, and i have decided to buy hyundai i10. i want you to suggest me which model of i10 will suit me best.
    Hi svj
    Here are some suggestion of cars--

Maruti Alto K10
    Hyundai EON
    Maruti Wagon R
    Hyundai Santro
    Hyundai i10
    Chevrolet Beat
    Ford Figo
    Tata Indica Vista
    I would like to suggest for Maruti Wagon R the best in mileage, maintenance and perfect for family.
    I got this information from CarDekho.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    hi there!!!

U can go for Indica , Hyundai i10,Maruti swift , Skoda Fabia. These cars have definitely made a mark in this price segment , besides they are stylish , good interiors and are well known for their performance on street.

7. Advert.

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think Maruti Suzuki is good company. So, your budget is 4-5 lakhs, i will recommend u swift or swift dezire. You can go for hundai i10 but before that test drive both the car and try to to get more and more specifications.
    See no doubt maruti swift dezire is awesome car in fact this car is also have long waiting list but don't you think that it will be little bit out of budget because it price is near about Rs4.96lakhs and its ex-showroom price of basic model and its on-road price will go beyond Rs5lakhs.

sanjeev449
    sanjeev449 is offline eTI Member
    HI

Chevrolet Beat, Maruti Wagon R, Maruti Swift, Maruti Ritz is the best budget cars.

raiharshal
    raiharshal is offline Just in!
    Hi Mahindra Verito is best car with in this budget. The top model price of Mahindra Verito is RS.4,68,968. so this car is in very affordable price having good looks average is very nice & interior of car is so comfortable.. So think about it..

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi RAIHARSHAL!!!!

Buddy can you please give little more specification about this car.... about it's mileage and performance on streets

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravinder Oberoi View Post
    Hi RAIHARSHAL!!!!

Buddy can you please give little more specification about this car.... about it's mileage and performance on streets
    Hey Ravinder
    I am sharing the features and other specifications of Mahindra Verito.

Mahindra’s Verito compact sedan is likely to be powered by two engines: a 1.4 litre petrol motor and a 1.5 litre diesel motor that powers the current Verito sedan.

Pricer Rnage around Rs 4.91lakhs to Rs 6.71lakhs

The 1.4 liter, 4 cylinders, 1390cc petrol engine of Mahindra Verito produces a top power of 75 hp at 5500 rpm and delivers a peak torque of 110 Nm at 3000 rpm via a five speed manual gearbox. The engine comes with three trims, named as 1.4 liter GL, 1.4 liter GLE and 1.4 liter GLX; both the GLE and GLX are available in a few cities as BS III compliant variants.

Unregistered Guest

Red face car under 5 lakh budget

i think ritz vxi is the best car in that range

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    Hyundai i10 is so cute and excellent car in india. It is one of India's most popular 'A' segment small car. Hyundai i10 price in india Rs. 3.50 To Rs. 6 lakhs.

The well-equipped Hyundai i10 is an affordable small car and a perfect combination of superior technology, it is sure to gain the confidence of car enthusiasts with its aerodynamic design, comfort features, and luxurious fittings. Hyundai i10 comes with all good features. it is a small family car at an affordable price.

It is available in 4 variants D-lite, Era, Magna, and Magna O. All the variants come with a 1.1-liter engine and are available. Magna O is a top-end variant. So Go For Hyundai i10 Magna O.

vikaskumar11233

Skoda Fabia

Quote Originally Posted by svj View Post
    i want to buy a car within a budget of 4-5 lakhs, and i have decided to buy hyundai i10. i want you to suggest me which model of i10 will suit me best.
    Hey svj
    See there are many good cars available in the market for such budget as you can go for skoda fabia, wagon-r, swift etc as you choice is also good which is i10 but it will be best if you check them also.
    Last edited by vikaskumar11233; 03-04-2014 at 08:22 PM. Reason: for link remove

Unregistered Guest

Plese suggest me a car

Suggest me a best car between 4-5 lakh . Its will be my ferst car

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast